Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Gallery of le Potat

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:18:36 )

A shameless thread featuring my art! I usually draw traditional art with pencils or ink (stipples), but recently I've been trying out some digital works. Hopefully I'll get to draw more now that I'm on an avi site such as this. There are a lot of interesting avatars here that are so tempting to draw. :D

Interested in seeing my social media? Here are the links!

art by 🥝

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:18:42 )

RESERVED

art by 🥝

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:18:51 )

I think I'm almost therreee hnnggg

It's official. I hate plants.
                                            Just kidding no. I have a love hate relationship with them. ;v;

art by 🥝

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:18:58 )

Volties I enslaved myself to draw:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:19:52 )

Reserved posts are now done! I'll go ahead and add some links now.

art by 🥝

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 13:24:05 )
                                                          Omg they are so amazing o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 16:50:50 )
                                                          the art tho is amazing but i got baited with the spoiler ; __ ;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 07:44:25 )

All spoilers are evil >:D

art by 🥝

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 21:16:22 )

LOL i clicked the spoiler and was FOOLED xD
                                                                          But also you have amazing art and doodles. c:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 13:15:16 )

@Yixing: My evil plan worked!

actually it's just a facade because I have no art to showcase rn ; n ;

Thanks, I appreciate it!
                                                                                      You make great art too! I'm jelly that you can draw such handsome males (º﹃º )

art by 🥝

Report

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 22:29:13 )

@Kurohon: Spoilers are so tempting xD
                                                                                        They just...call you to you lol

And thank you! Bishounens are my specialty. LOL jkjk. I just suck at drawing females. ; o;
                                                                                      Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 12:03:18 )

@Yixing: The spoilers' calls are really enticing. Happens a lot to me whenever I go to the rant threads, which makes me feel a little bit ashamed. I can't control myself xD

I think the way you draw females make them look mature. What kind of look are you striving for, exactly? o.o

art by 🥝

Report

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:14:57 )

@Kurohon: I don't go there for that reason. xD I'd feel so ashamed if I ended up reading almost everybody's rants the page I'm on. ^^;

Really? I've been working so hard on drawing females more mature. But I'm trying to go semi-realistic. Trying lol.
                                                                                                    Report
                                                                                                    (ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 03:20:55 )

I really love the way you color your pieces.
                                                                                                    (^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
                                                                                                    Report
                                                                                                    @ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 03:02:09 )
                                                                                                    Here's a short wip. I think I'm almost therrreee hnggg

It's official. I hate plants.
                                                                                                    Just kidding no. I have a love hate relationship with them. ;v;

Report

Voltie — cat IRL Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 17:01:28 )
                                                                                                    @Kurohon: aahhhh wow, that WIP is absolutely gorgeous!!!
                                                                                                    your art is so pretty! T vT

and i can feel you on the plants....they can be a huge pain ; v; but they're also fun, but also a pain lolol
                                                                                                    Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 02:44:24 )
                                                                                                    @mori:
                                                                                                    Thank you so much :'D
                                                                                                    I think plants are pretty meditative to draw? But at the same time...they're such an ass to draw sometimes??
                                                                                                    Especially flowers;;

Btw, that's a very cute signature art you got there!

Report

Voltie — cat IRL Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 01:31:06 )
                                                                                                    @Kurohon: of course!!
                                                                                                    yES on the flowers, oh gosh. it's so weird how they can be relaxing to draw, yet also difficult at the same time hahah

and thank you so much!! T vT
                                                                                                    Report
                                                                                                    art by me
                                                                                                    artkickstarter

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 06:38:27 )

@Kurohon: Oh dayum, gorgeous work~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
                                                                                                    Report
                                                                                                    My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
                                                                                                    ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
                                                                                                    If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 12:49:38 )
                                                                                                    @Amber Lynne:
                                                                                                    Thanks! I'm still working on it so that it will look even better ^^
                                                                                                    Hopefully I'll be done soon;;

Report
                                                                                                    Ping me if you want a reply! I like getting pings

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
                                                                                                    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
                                                                                                    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.