Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Whateverrrrr

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:07:29 )

Basically Im Just Gonna Use This To Post Whatever Random/Stupid/Needless Things I Think Of.
Or Doodles And Stuff That I Wanna Share That Dont Belong In My Gallery Or W/e.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:09:01 )

Ive Said It Once And Ill Say It Again, The Phrase "Don't You Dare" Always Makes Me Think "Do Not You Dare" And It Just Sounds Ridiculous To Me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:12:26 )

Sometimes I Look At My Hands And Move My Fingers And Just Think 'Gross'
Cause Small Wiggly Flesh Sticks Connected To Large Wiggly Flesh Stick.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:16:13 )

When I Was In Elementary, I Didnt Know What The Monkey Bars Were. So When Recess Began And The Teacher Said 'Just Dont Play On The Monkey Bars', I Just Kinda Shrugged And Ran Along. Of Course, The First Thing I Got On Were Actually The Monkey Bars. I Fell Off And The Teacher Stopped Recess Early...,,, Aside From Slides And Swings, I Didnt Know Any Of The Playground Equipment Had Names.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:20:25 )

I Have Broken My Arm Twice. Same Arm. First Time Was On A Trampoline When Someone Much Much Larger Than Me Landed On My Arm. Second Time Was When I Was Jumping From Furniture To Furniture And Missed. Apparently My Mom Had To Deal With CPS At One Point Because Of It. Riiiip. I Was Not The Strongest Kid

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:29:51 )

I Once Counted How Many Licks It Took To Get To The Center Roll Tootsie Of A Tootsie Pop.
I Think It Was A Little Over 900? Maybe? Cant Be Sure. In My Defense, Its Been Over 9 Years.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:06:58 )

Come Post Count With Us! / In Both These Threads!
(with a referral contest too!)

That's a lot of licks!

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:33:55 )

I Am Still Alive! Okay Anyways.

So I Havent Been On Nearly As Much. Mostly Cause I Started A Job That Is Actually Full Time.
ANYWAYS. Imagine Standing Between Two Dudes Who Are Twice Your Age. Imagine You Work
Back-Of-House So You Are Alone With The Customers And Out Of Sight From Coworkers. Imagine
One Of Them Has Asked For Your Number Multiple Times(And Been Denied Obviously.) Imagine
The Other One Out Of Nowhere Asking If He Can Touch Your Hair. Oof. Talk About Discomfort.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:42:21 )
People can be so rude! :O

No is no people. Take a hint.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.