Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 The Travelling Salesman: Mystery Box Edition (Art Auction)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:18:15 )

But then I'll have no one to talk to
also, I'm getting hungry
but idk what to eat o:

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:19:25 )
why I gotta post on this account ;'3c I'm a horrible staff member

@hazer: BAN KIWI

and yeah I love sawbones ahhhh I live for horrible ancient medicine

I was watching vids of this dude talking about urine therapy and recommending people use peepee to heal themselves with it by: putting piss in a neti pot, rubbing pee on their eyelids and blinking it into their eyes, putting peepee in their ears, massaging urine into their skin and scalp, and obviously, OBVIOUSLY as an enema.

he said snorting it would "hydrate your brain" for the first time so it won't feel good. and he called it the "water of life"

AND THEN THERE'S PEOPLE USING BLOODROOT AND AHHH??? DON'T LOOK IT UP??? they rub it onto their skin and just let it rot away and say "its healing me c:"

and then there's stuff like Jilly Juice and MMS that just get me mad... they're horrible...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:24:29 )

MY EYES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:25:06 )

I was warned, though, so I deserve that, that I do deserve

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:25:45 )
APOLLO I CAN'T HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T HELP YOURSELF I'M CRYING

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:28:25 )

I can't help it ; o ;
the more you tell me not to do something, the more I want to do it TTOTT

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:30:57 )
YEAH I love the method of like "I don't know how anything works so let's just try it and hope we don't die".

OH SAME I want their new book too...

OH I KNOW the amount of people swearing by coffee enema's KILLS ME WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

AHHH I know the drinking kills me to think about I don't think I'd ever be THAT DESPERATE to be healthy.... like damn just let me die if that's my only option....

OOF and then there's people eating apricot pits and stuff to prevent getting cancer but then getting straight up cyanide poisoning like.... what did you gain....

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:32:54 )

uuuuuuhhhh I opened kiwi's but not vintage's, so yes? o 3 o
BUT I ONLY DIDN'T OPEN VINTAGE'S AFTER YOUR SECOND TO LAST SPOILER, KIWI

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:33:43 )
GOOD STAY OUT OF MY SPOILER. NO APOLLOS ALLOWED.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:44:11 )

I feel like okios in that art auction meme thing you did, kiwi o 3 o
nobody puts baby in the corner

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:56:50 )
that's how I diagnose all my problems too, to be fair

OH MOOD TOO BAD I'M ALWAYS BROKE... some day....

YEAH I'm... hoping they keep it like... just room temp or something? because a cold enema also sounds unpleasant... I saw that as if all enemas aren't unpleasant

OH WILD I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY DID.... real talk, worst enema I've ever heard of is MMS, "Miracle Mineral Supplement" .... which is literally just bleach. People were using bleach as an enema... and then the lining of their intestines would slough off and they'd be like "it's parasitic worms coming out of me, I'm cured"

WILD PEOPLE CONVINCE THEMSELVES OF SUCH WEIRD THINGS??? WHY WOULD YOUR BODY PUT THE GUD STUFF IN THE WASTE? Feel like it's just an excuse to drink pee honestly

yeah I know a lot of the people that get caught up in this mess are usually the weak and desperate so it makes me sad and it makes me want to attack the people who prey on them with these awful "cures" but like..... yikes, yikes... there's gotta be a better way and they gotta know that.....

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:01:32 )

at denial of spoiler opening

side note: I need a standing desk because boy is my butt getting numb o 3 o

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:05:46 )
your fulltime job is just to ban and unban kiwi all day hazer. it's a quality prank

ALSO I'M YELLING NOW AHHHH

apollo get up and walk around and stop clicking SPOILERS

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:08:41 )

I was going to but I don't want to read about piss TT^TT

JC I NEVER GOT THE WHOLE TIDE PODS THING LMAO

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:15:59 )
YEAH JUST ACCEPTING IT WHEN THEY HAVE NO REASON. this one isn't medical but one of my favourite things I ever read was people believed if you put chrysoprase in your mouth it would turn you invisible and let you talk to lizards and it's like.... dude it just takes ONE GUY to try it to know that's not true

BOLTRA GODS GIMME A RAISE SO I CAN BUY A BOOK ormaybegroceries

Oh god I didn't know that and now I've got the chills just thinking about it that's HORRIFYING.... nope....

YEP the government's cracked the fu down on the people who created it. they took it to other countries and stuff tho. they were also making people drink it and they said it'd cure malaria and stuff WILD...

HAHA MAN don't get me started on wild kinks or I will absolutely be fired. but like... wild, they can just find websites like that if they're into that kinda thing.....

YEAH OBVS BIG DIFFERENCE... like actively harming themselves and going into financial crisis over some quackery....

tru just a lose/lose situation.....

please I will make so many fancy graphics, whole knew site theme and everything for kiwi's bannapolooza

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:25:41 )
YO I WOULD IN A HEARTBEAT IF I WASN'T DROWNING IN WORK ALREADY...

I might still tho it's too funny

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 21:59:10 )
Maybe it was an emperor's new clothes type situation, or the BEST prank of all time. everyone trying not to snicker "y-yeah... yeah no you're totally invisible right now bro...."

then again I've never had chrysoprase so maybe it's true and I was a fool to doubt

UH YES, IT'S THE MOST WORTHY CAUSE

HAHA I used to be fine with needles but drawing blood from me is apparently a huge ordeal? all my life my auntie would always do my bloodwork since she worked at a clinic, but when I left for college and had to get some done I HAD... THE WORST TIME? hey Im about to tell you a story that will traumatize you then

my doctor couldn't get at my vein she poked me like 3 times and was like "YEP NOPE you have really deep veins... so... either you go to the blood clinic, or you let me try drawing blood out of the back of your hand. it's a very painful experience." and I was like "ehhhhh I dont wanna go to the clinic try my hand" and she pulled out this weird tiny needle and looked me in the eye and said "we usually use this to draw blood out of babies' heads." which like cracked me up because what.... anyway IT DIDN'T WORK AND HURT LIKE A BINCH SO I DON'T RECOMMEND IT and I had to go to the clinic in the end anyway. and when I was getting blood drawn she was like "can I let a med student watch? they want to see an example of deep veins" and I was like 'yeh sure whatever' but because I was being demonstrated on, she took extra long and was digging that needle into me something fierce, felt like I'd been punched up after

YEAH I KNOW I always question like... do you ACTUALLY believe this or do you just value other humans this little? it's so disgusting. usually you can tell they believe it if they take it themselves but even then, could just be dedication to getting that dirty money...

OH I KNOW IT FASCINATES ME... like 9 times outta 10 it's from whatever cartoons they watched as a kid, real talk...

NAH I actually was the same way and... like I'm going to expose myself here don't judge (you can judge), I actually practice a lot of spells and stuff slkjskl (I call myself an 'occultist' since I just kinda make it up as I go and don't follow the practices of witches) but its the KIND OF THING I do knowing like 'you gotta have limits man'

OH WILD I KNOW.... 'hey I know science proved this works but...... I have a better idea. what if... we're SUPPOSED to suffer? that's how you heal, I cracked the code

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 23:20:26 )

Suffering posting on mobile just to say I read the last two spoilers and >:C at y'all holding out on me
I like reading about magic or the occult or whatever you want to call it

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 02:02:26 )

been berating myself for it but sorry for being nosy and butting into your convo u.u
and thank you for trying to save me from myself, lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 03:57:58 )

@vintage: this is ending voltra time, right? <_<;;;

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.