Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 Watch your heads! This is a testing site!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 12:43:38 )
I want to make a post format, but I have no idea yet...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 12:43:54 )
RESERVE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:34:57 )
[youtube]hCd1nAI-po4[/youtube]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:48:51 )
//cries

Making a post format is kinda different. I'm used to Solia's layout...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:49:20 )

I want some nice chicken wings.

art by kiwi

testing my post format now

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:51:04 )

hm, does it work now?

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:51:53 )

I lost the bold font. lets see if it's okay now?

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:52:16 )

rah

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:05:20 )

i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:06:07 )

Okay, that looks hideous.

i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:07:13 )

Much better.

i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:27:18 )

hm, i tried fixing the aligning issue with methods from gaia. Not sure if it also works here...

i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:30:33 )

I guess [list] doesn't really work...
                              I'll give up for now.

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:31:31 )

is my text centered and justified?

i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I make paragraphs sometimes...i wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I wonder how my format would hold up to a bunch of texts. I

art by kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:31:58 )

blah

blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi
                                                          blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi
                                                          blahi blahi

blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi
                                                          blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi blahi

art by kiwi

Ping me if you want a reply! I like getting pings

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
                                                          Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
                                                          Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.