Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:18:27 )
Is this site new? I was seeking a new avatar community about 6-7 months ago and totally never came across this one but here it is and it looks great!
The avatars are pretty cool looking, a lot of the time there's something off putting like subeta's sausage arms... But I am liking the aesthetic here. @.@

Anyways, heya everyone. I'm Selaphi! I'll be 30 next May and I really love kitties. I draw in my free time and honestly I'm a bit eager to see what Voltra has to offer.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:29:31 )
@Selaphi: Hello! Welcome to Voltra. :3
Better late than never, right? haha

I'm glad you like the sites aesthetics so far, that's always great to hear!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:31:26 )

@Selaphi: Hello there! Kitties are great! :D I have two cats myself. :)
Do you have examples of your art up anywhere?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:39:45 )
@Fozzy: Yup, it looks great so far. It could be because I'm older but I still enjoy the pacing of forums a lot.

@Apollo Im Burning: Thank you! I have two, a brother and sister. They're both really sweet. Love my tabby cats!
I have some recent stuff on my twitter@selaphi but once I get situated I might make a thread. :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:56:17 )

@Selaphi: Aw, sibling kitties! So cute! > w <
And your stuff looks great! :D I'm sure you'd do well if you opened up a shop on here. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:00:40 )
@Apollo Im Burning: If it were up to me I'd have a house of kitties. Thankfully my husband keeps me in check LOL. That's great to hear, I enjoy the inspiration I get from peoples cute avatars. I spent a few years in an art rut so it's been a breath of fresh air to get back in there and start drawing more regularly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:10:55 )

@Selaphi: OMG SAME O.O except replace husband with dad xD
And that's good to hear! I think I might be experiencing the same thing myself? Currently debating on whether I want to give up on it and just do it every now and then, or actually strive to improve. If I were to keep at it, I might just start all the way back at the basics.
Anyway, speaking of avatars, I'm liking yours! Not sure if you've seen it yet, but if you're curious about what items we have aside from the commons in the shop, you can find previews here!
Gonna dash for now (I'm starving Dx) so ttyl!

pls don't

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:11:16 )

@Selaphi: Hellow and Welcome to Voltra! I am turning 28 and I love kitties too! I am glad you like our aesthetic! I hope to see you around more :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:20:39 )
@Selaphi: hello and welcome to voltra, hopefully you'll stay and chat with us all this is home to a lot of us even too me.

feel free to stop on by the charity forums when you get some time. also not to sure at what time of day or night it is for you. but it is morning for this unicorn so good morning from me too you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:26:35 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Thanks so much for that link! I think the important thing with drawing is not letting yourself feel guilty about it. It's something I like to do, but guilt turns into depression which makes me unable to draw which makes me feel guilty.. So you gotta like nip that cycle in the bud. Hehe. Have a good one and enjoy your noms!!

@Saeyra: ^^ Hello, you have a lovely username & avi. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I admit the accessibility and friendliness of staff & members is already really making a great impression.

@Unicorn: Morning to you too Unicorn! It's about ...11:30 or so for me right now, so I've finally shaken off the cobwebs and gotten my morning started hehe. I really appreciate your warm welcome.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 17:05:57 )

@Selaphi: Welcome on here. Let me send you a trade with some free items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 17:13:37 )
@vengeance: Hii! Thank you so much Veng. ^_^ Sorry I was alt tabbed doing some work!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:13:54 )

@Selaphi: hey welcome to Voltra

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:15:25 )

@Selaphi: Aww thank you! Your avvie is looking super cute already too! What first drew me here is the site layout actually. I find other sites kinda cramped at the moment. Voltra is also super mobile friendly :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:33:43 )
@Totalanimefan, @kiwi
Thanks you two!

I like the layout, though I haven't checked the mobile version yet. :o I like the size of the avatars quite a bit too. If they're too small it becomes harder to see.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 20:22:20 )

@Selaphi: Yeah and if they are too big its alot of scrolling. I like this middle ground quite abit :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:00:40 )
@Selaphi: Your welcome for the warm welcome.Ooh that sounds nice. I hope that you had a good day.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:19:32 )
Hello there! We're not horribly new, but we're not all that old either. You could take us to see an R-rated movie, but we will hide our eyes instinctually to protect our own innocence.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:03:22 )
@Selaphi: Hey, welcome to Voltra!
Do you share cat pics?
I don't have cats but I like looking at cat pics XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:30:40 )
@Glume: Hehe, sounds like I'll fit right in then. ^^ It's been a nice first day.

@Ixora: I do! I love showing people my babies if they want to see them. :3
Floyd is the Orange one and Pink is the little grey one.

Graphic Artist // I love to draw avatars! // Cats are pretty great.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.