Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Turtle Sensei's Pond - A Hangout Thread

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:48:07 )

@Unicorn: it was yummy and cute. And meant to type croissant and not scone but I was so tired at that point lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:01:05 )
@Turtle Sensei: did it hav any type of flavor or fruit inside of it by any chance?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:02:12 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
@turtle sensei: Hello there~ came to say that I love your avi, and is that coffee you are holding a common item?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:08:17 )
@Alyssya: the coffee cup item was apart of an event, I sent you an extra. I am Unicorn's charity mule.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:09:54 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
@Mermicorn: Ah ok, I was wondering what to do about that. Startled me a little. Thanks for the gift!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:11:07 )
@Alyssya: awe your welcome, just a bit of a donation but I hope that you can enjoy that item

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:14:33 )

@Mermicorn: Thanks very much I am sure that I will~ Gonna pop by your charity thread and peak about tomorrow!
For now I am going to turn in, you two have a great time online~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:29:46 )
@Alyssya: have a great nights rest. I have to find something to eat, and try and get ready for bed. but your welcome glad to help some.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:33:10 )
@Alyssya: I will try to have a great time online. But I think that I need to make a cup of tea and and start to unwind. hopefully you can sleep well see ya tomorrow.

@Turtle Sensei: are you drawing we bear bears?

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:45:11 )

@Unicorn: nope. Just a plain buttery croissant. I love them.

@Alyssya: hi there! The coffee item is an Event item someone gave me. I think Unicorn might have? But she's sent me so much stuff I've lost track! She's been spoiling me.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:47:57 )

@Mermicorn: yes i am! I haven't started it yet as I'm finishing a knitted order for my Etsy shop. But once I finish this little snowman: which is a surprise gift for the customer, I'll begin working on the We Bear Bears order. The girl wants a drawing with the beers holding a banner that says "I love you" I may include her and her boyfriend in it as well in the series' style.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 07:10:16 )
@Turtle Sensei: well that is very good to hear that your's was that way what kind of coffee did you have? I enjoy spoiling friends, and new volties. (I know that you are enjoying the spoiling that I am doing) -unicorn giggles-

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 08:30:47 )

@Unicorn: I will never say no to a present. Lol which I'm super nervous and excited because I did Reddit Gifts Secret Santa this year and it's my first time. I already sent out my gift and my giftee enjoyed it. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow according to the tracking number.

And I got a Peppermint Mocha. I love peppermint or cinnamon in my coffee. When I make it at home, I put cinnamon in it with either vanilla or Mocha creamer, and then chocolate or regular whipped cream and sprinkles on top.

Like this

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 08:58:48 )
@Turtle Sensei: reddit gifts secret santa has this been around for along time? I a glad that the person who got your gift enjoyed it. hopefully you'll enjoy your gift once it comes to you. I am glad to hear that you will never turn down a gift from me. awe that is a very cute mug and that sounds like yummy cup of coffee.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:20:49 )

@Unicorn: this is the 10th year apparently? But it's my first year. I did a few gift exchanges throughout the year though and they were fun. It's redditgifts.com if you want to check it out.

And I love that coffee cup. We used to have 2, but my husband's dad broke one lol.

Ooh and!

He is all done! Took me a few hours to get him figured out.

A few people in my loom knit reddit group want a pattern for him. So I'll be making one to sell soon.

Here he is!

Butters approves!

Boney just wants a treat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:26:41 )
@Turtle Sensei: awe I am so sorry to hear that you only have one of that owl cup. awe the snowman is so cute, and that kitty looks big.

that is very cool that they want to make your snowman now too and thank you.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:38:35 )

@Unicorn: yeah I was sad. We got them on clearance so we can't get anymore of them that I know. Jose felt so bad and offered to buy us a new one.

And yeah he did turn out cute! And Boney is a big boy lol. He weighs almost 15 pounds.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:53:02 )
@Turtle Sensei: I am so sorry to hear that they remind me of something that a lady that I've been following on instagram makes something close to your owl mug.

how in the world did he get so big what type of cat is he?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 10:13:06 )

@Unicorn: Oh can you link me please? And he's just a regular Orange Tabby as far as we know. He's just giant lol. The vet was pretty shocked too. He's not fat either, just a big muscly boy. He's about 6 years old. Maybe it's like Clifford the Big Red Dog and our love made him grow?
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 10:22:16 )
@Turtle Sensei: they will I’m sure of it :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.