Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Spotify wrapped

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 11:44:37 )

Anyone who listened through spotify already checked out what you listened to most? Spotify Wrapped
My list was no suprise but it also tells you how many hours you've listened to an artist. My top artist was Hollywood Undead and I've listened to it 10 hours. So almost half a day. Spotify also told me I listen to 81% more non mainstream acts then most people. So I am adventures.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 11:56:56 )
We’ll carry on

I use Spotify mostly when I have to go to the hospital.
My top 5:
Green Day
Volbeat
Muse
Coldplay
Artic Monkeys
Not surprising since those are my to go to bands when I’m nervous and they help calm me down.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 13:50:34 )
Top Artists
Sufjan Stevens
Lemon Demon
Jack Stauber
MGMT
Glass Animals

not a surprise at all really, cept I thought Emilie Autumn would be on there... then again I use youtube more than spotify for music

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 13:53:22 )

To be honest, I'm surprised Coheed is on there (and above Aesthetic Perfection). I feel like I didn't really listen to them too much this year until after you had told me that they had a new album out? lol

Oh, and apparently I spent 35 hours with Machinae Supremacy. x)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 16:07:52 )

@Apollo Im Burning: 35 hours with one artist? Wow.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 16:57:41 )

adfkjlsjf didn't realize that pic was so big since I posted it from mobile let me quickly change it lmao

@vengeance: Well, out of 1, 083 hours, 35 doesn't seem like so much xD
I wonder how many I spent with Flogging Molly? lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:01:38 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I also had over 1000 listening hours. Can you guess how much differnt artists I listened to then XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:04:38 )

@vengeance: oh crap no, I'm terrible at guessing. xD
But probably a lot, lmao
I wasn't very adventurous and stuck mostly with artists I already liked. Only recently did I try branching out to new (to me) stuff. o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:07:00 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I looked at my playlist spotify made and it was like 90% of my rock/metal ballad playlist was there. And then some other stuff.
You should listen to your tastebrakers lists. It might have some new music to like. Do you ever check out the weekly discover playlist?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:15:59 )

@vengeance: I actually saved it so I could take a listen to it later. :D I want to do it when I can actually appreciate it instead of just having it on in the background like I usually do, lol.
As for the weekly discover playlist, I generally don't, but I guess it won't hurt to start giving that a listen every now and then, haha. :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 18:29:42 )

@Apollo Im Burning: The first 3 times I listened to the weekly discover playlist I found a bunch of new artists to listen to.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 18:41:56 )
    It won't work on my phone so I guess I'll never know lol i track my music through last.fm so i have a vague idea what it might say

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 18:45:17 )
hmm my top artists were Machine Girl, Pinback, Parquet Courts, Ducktails, and Dance Gavin Dance

o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:05:08 )

@xirin: I see you love my sign!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:07:40 )

@sunny: I use last.fm as well. And the results from both spotify and last.fm where different. It should work on your phone. It did for me.

@Shark: Was this what you expected?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:14:00 )
@vengeance: yup, pretty much! Didn't think Ducktails would be so high up though. XD Thought maybe You'll Never Get To Heaven would take that place.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:29:10 )

@xirin: Unfortunaly I don't.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 17:58:42 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
Spent a day listening
Spent most of my time with
Mansionair
Coldplay
Passion Pit
Tame Impala
The Neighborhood
Most of my artists were Virgos found that info to be fun
Doing this makes me realize all the more that a premium account is pretty much useless to me even if it is .99 for 3 months right now. Needs to spend more time next year listening to music.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 21:33:09 )

So far listening to my Tastebreakers playlist I've found an artist that reminds me of Mindless Self Indulgence somewhat, so that's awesome, haha.

pls don't

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 21:58:41 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Good there was something you liked. I just found out as a premium user I can have my taste to be shown on a billboard at time square XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.