Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 09:20:58 )

When you wanna punch your computer because the internet keeps dropping in and out 'glares at her computer'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 09:43:20 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I agree full heartedly, for a minute it worked like normal, used to be i could do my games for hours, now im lucky if i can complete a quest ..'glares at her computer' stupid thing. it's even made doing my avi sites hard.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 09:50:21 )
Is it the computer or the internet connection?

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 09:56:22 )
My hubby has smashed a phone for not working. I do not recommend it!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:09:49 )

@Little Crane: the internet connection hasn't changed at all in the last..year? and it's been steady withonly a few flickers, I'm wondering if its nto the router, it is pretty old by its standers, what with how they update everything almost every month. I'll just have to get josh, my roomate to look into it. 'shrugs'
@Glume: but but.. it'd be great stress relief.. but your right, i woudlnt' dot hat. then i'd be without even the unstable connection i have now haha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:11:55 )
It would be best to make sure, rather than unintentionally blame what is not at fault.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:24:55 )

I'll get my roommate to look as i don't trust myself around the comp.. and i really don't want to break it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:31:04 )

yeah i restarted the Netgear last night when the flickering kept happening. and it only seems tog et really bad when im playing my games.. i'll get my roommate, who's a comp genius, or way smarter int he form of keeping your computer running smoothly, then i am..

just reset the modem, we'll see if this fixes it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:54:40 )
@star2000shadow: hopefully it isn't from all of that nasty weather we all got
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 11:07:41 )

hmm resettign the modem fixed it a bit, at least it's longer itnervels between it flickering. so for me that's a plus. 'doe shappy dance'

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 19:21:57 )
》::: ✿・`.*
My xbox disconnects rather frequently and i have it even wired with an ethernet cable. Its only my xbox though and not my boyfriends xbox or anything else.
Its infuriating
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 19:39:01 )

@kiwi: done all three 'nods' and the comp still has issues, the roomates gonna uninstall the 'wireless' section as it seems to be causign theinterference.. but i'd think it being off it wouldnt' but i dont' knwo comps so 'shrugs'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 19:39:38 )

@milkdaddy: i can agree with this..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.