Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 19:00:01 )
i feel like nobody is here for me at all like whats the point of living anymore

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 19:51:06 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Continue living for you, and find something to cherish and hang onto. I know that is rather a basic suggestion, but truly at the end of the day- every person regardless of popularity, family ties, etc can only 100% rely on themselves. You gotta be there for you regardless if no one else is. There is an entire microscopic ecosystem with a population of billions fighting tirelessly to keep you alive and well with only the resources you give them to thrive in your body. I can't pump you with false words like "it'll get better." I don't know that. No one knows that. And ultimately you're the only person that has any remote ability to navigate that. It CAN get better, the factor of wil it relies on a complexity of factors, one of which is your determination to take that microbiome working 24/7 to keep you functioning, and do battle with your circumstances and fight for a new path.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 20:02:57 )

@tunderunderwearzx: Don't be sad.. There are alot of people willing to listen to you on here if you wanna talk about it. But Millet is right, you have to find your reason to live. Find something that gets you excited. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Might be a person, pet or a hobby but let it ground you like an anchor and help you face the next day.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 20:12:20 )
@tunderunderwearzx: I'm sorry you feel that way, you might want to see a doctor because you might have depression 'speaking from experience'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 22:26:58 )
I used to feel that way a lot myself. Some of it was chemical, and a LOT of it was situational. Getting my situation in check helps me to better handle the chemical stuff that is left over. I decided I was an awesome person, acted accordingly, and anyone who wasn't on the same page with that would take a back seat in my life or be out of it completely. Surround yourself with the people who do love and support you... go find new ones if you don't have any. I do not even know you and I'm here for you.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.