Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Will there be games here?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:37:00 )
Since I kinda figured out that posting gets me volts, but what about playing games to get volts?

The reason behind me saying this is because I'm not quite sure if I will be selling art on here, mostly will be drawn art at the moment, to make volts.

I see that there is a market and sewers tab on the side, but its still under construction, which is fine really. Is the sewers going to be a game on here to make volts? I'm just asking for future reference. :vanora_smile:

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:41:13 )
Sewers will be a minigame i think?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:51:45 )
@Raxton: I kinda guessed on that, but I hope it is. When I was looking at the shops, I saw one that has to do with the sewers, something about recycling. I'm actually pretty excited to see what that will bring us.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:19:41 )
I kinda wish the sewers to be a volt sink kind of minigame instead of a volt gain kind of minigame
Since it is quite easy to earn volts already & not many items to spend it on xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:25:35 )
@Baz: Oh nice. :) Thank you for answering my question. I'll tag any avi art that I do for myself or for others on dA under Voltra Online. Maybe it will help a little bit, but I'm not sure.

@raxton: The way that volts are earned now may change over time. Yeah, there isn't many items, but that will also grow. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.