Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Back From Hiatus~

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 22:52:51 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

You can die anytime...

I was on a long (or it feels long) unofficial hiatus and now, since I have a new (or new to me) laptop, I am back! ^-^

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 22:58:47 )
weba!! :vreg-celebrate:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 23:00:25 )
You can die anytime...

Thanks! I'm so bummed I missed the event x.x Some of the items look amazing~

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 10:59:59 )
A lot of the items were most definitely amazing and I am so happy I had the time to get some sets, the ones I really really wanted, basically!!! The Ringleader and the Hypnotist were my favorite of the sets but the Snake Charmer was really cool as well, I used that one quite a bit when I first got it. Also, there will be MANY more events, I wouldn't worry so much over one!! The next one could have several more items than this one did which you love!! Oh, a huge welcome back to you by the way, I couldn't help but love the way your avatar looks!!!

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 11:21:32 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: I love acrobat and ring master items very much. And thank you! <3 I was going for a winter deer feel. Once I get more volts I'll dress her in Christmas colors lol

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 13:04:08 )
@KimmiChan1989: I used the acrobat set quite a bit as well, especially the bug limbs and the outfit!!! I love the black and purple used for the items and it just... fits me. Ahhhhh, you matched it perfectly well!!! You have much better luck with that than me then!!! Almost everyone gets wrong what I'm trying to portray on avatar sites... It's like I always get taken for a dark or evil kind of thing when that's not what I was going for at all. Ahhhhh, I can't wait to see that, that sounds amazing!!!! The grind for volts can be tedious, yes. Thankfully, I'm usually gone for days at a time so I always have something to reply to, especially if it's the forum games... Although I do miss everything then but that's fine, my reasons are just for it...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 14:58:12 )

Welcome back! I agree the last event items looked really great.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 13:48:04 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: I love trying to put together cosplay like avatars~ I did one as Kiki from Kiki's delivery service before and a couple of other ones. Some I can't attempt yet since Voltra is still on the newer side. But I'm sure in time I'll be able too.
@vengeance: Someone was selling the event bundle for 8.5k so I bought that. I like a couple of the items a lot.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 15:10:41 )

@KimmiChan1989: 8.5k was also the original price if you didn't have enough tickets to buy a bundle. So you paid the good price.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 15:25:42 )
You can die anytime...

@vengeance: That's good to know ^-^ I really like the acrobat item a lot. I haven't tried the other ones just yet though.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 15:41:44 )

@KimmiChan1989: I had an avi during the event with multiply items from the event.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 16:24:42 )
You can die anytime...

@vengeance: That's really cool ^^ I plan to make a Christmasy avi somewhat like mine now but with the colors of red and silvery white colors ^^

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:00:24 )
@KimmiChan1989: I love seeing cosplay and OC avatars, there's quite a few used on another site I'm on and they always look so perfect and good, that's where my obsession started with them!! There's always great color coordinating and you can always feel what the characters do!!! Yeah, Voltra is new but that just means we can be oldies when the time comes, which is very new for me, hahaha!! I actually only heard of even avatar or forum sites a couple months ago. Since then, I've joined several and enjoy them all very much!!!

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:30:51 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: I keep looking for new ones to check out since this is my main one. Not much luck unfortunately.

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:36:52 )
@KimmiChan1989: Ahhhhh, I always am too, even if I'm a part of at least 7 others, hahahaha. I have like three main ones I play on a lot and unfortunately, this one isn't one of them. This is one that I take a long time away from for some reason. I love your username by the way, the KimmiChan is so cute and full of perfection!!!

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:52:32 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: This is my main one XD It use to be Gaiaonline, but people on there are cruel sometimes and you always have to worry about being hacked. x.x

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:59:21 )
@KimmiChan1989: My favorite main and top one is most definitely either Caedon or Trisphee, I find both to be incredibly welcoming with amazing layering and great ways to do your avatar with active forums. Caedon is picking up on activity, which is great!!! I never had an account on Gaia and I don't plan to, especially after what you told me, I didn't even hear about this one until recently as well. The hacking risk is just.... wow, what a waste.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 01:48:22 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: Caedon is pretty cool. I haven't been on there for a little while. I just wish they had more commons XD

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 02:35:04 )
@KimmiChan1989: I make sure to be there daily and hope that stays true when I'm working as it makes me quite happy. It's been my favorite avatar/forum site so far!!! I completely agree with you!!! I find myself reusing ideas because there isn't much of a clothing or an accessory option unless you go for an aesthetic or a Victorian theme like I tend to there!! My favorite part is definitely that there's a shop dedicated to just Victorian and steampunk items, that's my haven right there, hahahaha.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 02:46:59 )
You can die anytime...

@Inspire: I like that one too. I just wish I had people to talk to on there. I had an rp partner but they aren't there anymore x.x

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.