Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion I love the site themes

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 10:03:46 )
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Since I really haven't been on, I noticed in my settings that I can change the site theme on my side. I really love it!

Plus I do love how its open for past themes too. I personally like the darker colors since its much easier on my eyes than the usual site theme. :D I really can't wait to see more.

If this was already a topic, I apologize. I just wanted to throw it out there that I really love this. <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 10:18:48 )

Glad you like the theme changes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:22:29 )
I love the purple site theme the most as of right now it is so unicorn pretty purple-ly, I Love It. than you for making it!

Donator — penguin Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 17:07:43 )
I love being able to pick the site theme. I also like the purple one the most and it is the one I am currently using. I do like the other darker themes as well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 18:38:05 )
    Me too! I get sensitive eyes and I've found the purple theme really helps :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 05:39:43 )

i really like the purple theme, it's very pretty, tho i had to change my post style cause the other pics i had weren't transparent so it didn't match XD
(Avatar Closet)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 06:17:57 )

@vengeance: Same here, plus I can't wait to see more in the future.

@Hazer: That's really cool! I'm pretty sure some lighter color themes would look awesome too. Plus I didn't even notice it til after I posted the topic, but I realized that the chibis on the forum areas changed too.

@xirin: I don't blame you on the purple. Plus since I'm usually up all night gaming, a darker back ground is preferable. If only facebook would do that for their app and website. DX Gotta get my meme fix some how.

@Unicorn: I think it would be really cool if they happened to have a unicorn themed event. I'd totally be down with getting a rainbow turd to put on my head.

@Rosamond: A lot of people have been saying that about the purple theme. :) Which is pretty good.

@sunny: I personally like the black theme, but now I'm gonna have to give the purple one a try. xD Lol, y'all convinced me.

@Zuzu: I get ya on that, plus most of the pics I use for my posting layout are usually transparent. I can't stand it being on a plain white background. DX I do know when they didn't have the themes enabled at the time, I had to change the color of my post text. It was too light for the default theme. But I think its at a good middle ground for what it is now.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 10:33:01 )
@DragonicKittens: well is national unicorn day? it would be pretty awesome I am sure many others would love a rainbow poo pile. it reminds me so much of the unicorn icecream tshirt that I saw.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:49:59 )

I love the site themes as well!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 10:49:31 )
I, too, like the purple theme most. It is a good compromise between light and dark.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 15:26:44 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

The themes really are adorable, aren't they?

We&rsquo;re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 16:54:55 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

@Q t e a p o n: I'm using the 'Winter' theme right now, but my favorite is probably the 'Shadowed Cirque' theme. I'm enjoying the 'Winter' theme for now, though :)

The only annoying thing is, that the text area changes color, so those people with colored text - their posts are almost impossible to read, if they designed their posts with the theme -they- are using in mind. So that's kind of sucky.

Otherwise, though, the ability to choose and change your theme as you see fit is pretty awesome :)

We&rsquo;re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.