Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☼ Basic Witch ☾The Coven || Page Prizes! ☆ || Quote of the Day!

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 07:47:44 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Salem: You like kpop?

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 07:49:31 )

i like your current avy Salem, looks cool. :vanora_smile:

i should be getting to bed, gotta be up early for work.
laters ^u^
(Avatar Closet)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 07:51:00 )

@zuzu: Awwhh, thank you! Yours is cute as well! I hope you have a great slumber. Sweet dreams!

@rallaa: I do! I haven’t listen to much in the past couple of years, but I used to loooove it so much.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 07:57:46 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Well, then have I got a treat for you.
This kpop video has gotten popular lately.
It was made by a videogame company.
The visuals are so freakin dope.

And then these Brazilian boys did a dance video to the song.

Hope you like the videos.
I gotta go to bed now. Girlfriend is hounding me. :viosweat:

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 08:45:10 )

@rallaa: I’ll check em out! Ooooo. Brazilian men? I’ll definitely have to look! Hahaha. Have a good night. Sleep well!

@xirin: Oooo. I’ll have to look that one up!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 09:42:41 )
Hi, my name is Glume, and I'm Addicted to Chaos.
(lookie there, an AA joke AND a megadeth song AND I'm a chaos mage. Tripple win, right there.)
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 10:08:22 )
@xirin: XD That’s hilarious! Hahah. I’ve never heard of them before. I actually napped for like 30 mins. Now I’m up again. And probably for the whole night. Haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 10:22:56 )
@Salem: You have a great looking avatar and an awesome hangout, there are some tshirts that I found but I don't know if the website I found them on still has them. I need to buy more crystals.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 10:32:34 )

@unicorn: Thank you!! My friend from lonnng ago helped me with some items. They are amazing!
Back at you. Your’s is really neat, too. I love the colors!

Oooo. I need to get me one of those shirts. They are adorable. Haha. I need more crystals while I’m at it, too. XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:02:23 )

@xirin: Hahah. Right? I have a ticket. I’m eating a bean burger with jalapeño kettle chips. I’m super happy rn. Hha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:15:48 )
@Salem: well that was very nice of your friend from long ago. I went back onto the site that still has some of the tshirts I want one of them says "Just A Girl Who Loves Crystals" it is a favorite tshirt that is on my list to get for December. I have to get some crystals as a gift for my cousin.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:28:35 )
@Unicorn: That’s awesome! Haha. I bet your cousin will be very happy! Yessss. Blinkini is super super sweet. We go way back!

@xirin: It’s super yummy. I’m now eating the chips with some bean dip. I’m totally being a fatty right now. I’m loving it. XD veggie burgers are yummy. I like the boca burgers a lot. I’ve also tried the new beyond meat burger that is red and turns brown as you cook it. They were reallllyyt good. Haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:54:33 )
@Salem: well that is very good to hear, and yes my cousin told me a few that she wants for her collection, I am just having a hard time finding them.

I am pretty sure when I first signed up to voltra Blinkini sent me a Sweet Cakes, because I wished for one and I think it was this year I sent 250 omhs in a trade to Blinkini but ai can't remember a lot.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:07:56 )
@Unicorn:

I’m sure you’ll find something for your cousin. I have faith! :3 I bet they’d like what’re you got them. :)

Awwhh. Yeah, she’s awesome! She gave me some of the items I was looking at even. I was so thrilled for the kitty. ❤️❤️❤️

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:17:02 )
@Salem: I haven't been able to get her anything really yet, I haven't been able to go to my favorite rock store that has crystals and rocks even in the raw uncut and not polished.

that is very nice of her, the kitty is awesome I thought of Salem the black cat when I first saw your username. I love that name.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:25:28 )
@Unicorn: Awhhh. I love it too. It reminds me of Salem from Sabrina (new and old) and just because I love witches and the Salem witch trials/witch history. :)

I wish I had a rock store around here. The closest one is like 45 mins away in Portland. Haha

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:38:48 )
@xirin: It’s really good. You’ll be satisfied if you try it! :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:42:15 )
@Salem: my Favorite rock store is an hour or two away sadly and I don't go to it very often either. I haven't seen any of the new sabrina and salem, but I loved watching the old ones growing up. Your lucky that your rock store isnt so far away.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:46:12 )
@Unicorn: I do think I’ve seen much of the new Salem witch show. Maybe the first season, but I got really bored with it. I might like it again. I should try. Haha. I like anything supernatural really. Witches and vampires are my favorite.
. . . . : ∴ .☽ ⍟ ☾ . ∴ : . . . .
Basic Witch
. . . Dance with the C⍟ven . . .

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 12:49:14 )

Hello guys.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.