Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 00:19:53 )

@Alyssya: Haha its no problem at all, its always nice to see a new face. Your fashion sense is really good and I don't think I can improve on it. I am excited to see the avvies you come up with in the future!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 00:30:55 )

☃︎
@Kol: Thanks for the information....I will look into the markets then. Aww that's nice that your friend is so kind to you~
Sounds like you float from site to site?

@Saeyra: Ohmo~ (*/ω\) you like my fashion sense.....not sure how to feel. Irl I tend to look like an underaged homebody XD But thanks for the compliment none the less. Since you said what you said about the avi's....is there a dream creator around here? I am still looking over the guides...in between doing homework XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 00:36:26 )
@Alyssya: I used to float from site to site years ago, but I currently only on this one and Gaia at the moment. I haven’t been on Gaia in a while though. Months and months. Hahah. I like smaller communities.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 00:50:23 )

☃︎
@Kol: Same, I haven't been on Gaia in years....honestly don't think I would be able to XD
Small communities are lovely...they feel like charming quaint little villages sometimes~

Feels like I might need a hangout >.<

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 01:16:43 )
@Alyssya: Absolutely! I love the warming home feel smaller ones give. It makes me happy and giggly.

It’s really hard to go on Gaia. I rarely do. Gaia is messy and there’s WAY too many people. XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 01:26:56 )

@Alyssya: Nah unfortunately we don't have a dream avatar creator yet. But the Item Museum has all the previews of items that can't be bought in the shops. So you can make a quest thread or go to the exchange and see if people have what you want People are pretty generous on this site in my experience.
PS: I dress like a hobo IRL XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:24:54 )

☃︎
@Salem: I see you changed your name~

@Saeyra: I have been looking around that thread quite a bit, it is a wealth if information. Can't say I have seen anything like it on the other avi sites I have been to so it is a nice change of pace. I do believe that the people here are on the generous side. I think I will start a quest thread a little later maybe....gotta see how things go. (o´▽`o)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:42:10 )
@Alyssya: Hahaha. Yesss. I should have just used this name instead, but I’m lame and forgetful sometimes. XD

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:53:55 )
@Alyssya: ahhh thank you :)
The info on crates can be found HERE

Basically there will be a new crate each month, you can pick one of the common set that you want.. And if you are lucky, sometimes you can get the rare set as an extra. In the worst case scenario, you are guaranteed a rare set in 10 try.
The rare set will be there for 2 crates, so they wont be that rare

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 03:40:17 )

@Alyssya: Haha aww glad you are finding it helpful. It is the brainchild of Elithiya our Lead IT and me and Dipper help her to keep it up to date as new items come out. Ping me when you make your quest thread so I can come check it out and see if I have some of the items you are looking for

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 05:03:14 )

☃︎
@Salem: You get a pass on the forgetfulness, happens to the best of us~ loving that pop of color in your avi.

@Raxton: Oooo~ thanks for the link, I will be sure to look into that soon. It's actually getting late here...I wanna get in some time in Animal Crossing

@Saeyra: Aww thanks, I think it will be awhile before I actually get around to a quest thread tho. I am not in too much of a rush....and the less I have to distract myself with the better at the moment XD. I will be sure to let you know when I do get around to it tho. You are so kind (9๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 05:09:09 )
@Alyssya: Thank you! I was going to go with just black and white, but the color is pretty cute. Hehe.
. . . . : ∴ .☽ ⍟ ☾ . ∴ : . . . .
Basic Witch
. . . Dance with the C⍟ven . . .

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 05:12:30 )

@Alyssya: Yeah no rush at all haha take your time. I'll be around.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.