Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Smaus's Art Thing (pixels, animations and more)

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 17:23:56 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Just gonna be a place for me to store my shitty Pixel art, animations and other miscellaneous digital art.

PLEASE don't call my art cute. It's not a compliment to me. For whatever reason, I take it to mean, "Lol nice try. Try harder next time." Or along those lines.

I just started doing pixel art on July 15th, 2017, animations on August 11th, 2017 and digital art...um...I think a year ago but I only did three pictures and stopped and picked it up again on August 28th.

All original sizes for pixel art is 100x100 pixels. All enlarged sizes for pixel art is 500x500 pixels.

My deviantart

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 17:26:05 )
Compilations

PIXEL ART

My old duck George.

This is a remake of a picture I drew many years ago making fun of my daughter Maria. No matter what we did, she would always complain that we were annoying her. I'm going to save myself the embarrassment and not post my hideous art from back then. This was created on: August 9, 2017.

This stemmed from a joke with another user on another avatar site.

This was for a friend who visited from China.

A drawing of a younger Di,
who was my late wife.

Gareth,
my 11 year old.

Noel,
my four month old.

Younger me.
I was a ginger at one point. My mom shaved my hair off and it grew back black.

My 16 year old,
Daniel.

NAME TAGS

ANIMATION

Started animation.
Tried something small at first.

Me blushing

Edited my picture of young Di. She was from Iceland and this says I love you in Icelandic.
(pronounced Yeg elska thig)

felt pretty derpy,
so I drew me derping out.

drew this in the hospital when I had my stroke last month.

i mess up a lot,
so I made a reaction animation.

DIGITAL ART

WIP of my four month old.

Birthday art for a friend.

I decided to try doing some artwork of classic Irish Mythological beings. I'm not going to color them, so this isn't a WIP. It's finished.

I did one that seemed pretty simple. It's called Fear Gorta, Irish for Man of Famine ("fear" being "man" and "gorta" being "famine"). He's described as an emaciated tall man. In some myths he brings good luck to generous people who share what little they have with him. In others, he is an omen of hardship to come.

Just quickly doodled myself because I was bored.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 17:27:41 )
I'll add descriptions of the pieces later. Gonna go play videya games.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 14:16:57 )
Added descriptions where needed.

Drew this of myself for practice and because I was bored.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.