Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback November Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 02:37:08 )

Hey Volties!

Your feedback about last months crates was really helpful! Reading what you think could be done better really gives us a good perspective from your point of view. It helps us rethink the sets in ways we might have not considered in the beginning. We can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about this months crates.

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Styr[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Encore[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Librarian[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 05:28:36 )
Styr
★★★✩✩
I think the items looks great
It just lacks flexibility?
I mean they look good, but its hard to match them with other items.
I think it would be nice if you guys have a pose of the guitar in our normal base somehow? Or sling it in the back?
I am not a big fan of the hair & the legs, but the shirt are absolutely amazing

Encore
★★★★★
Absolutely amazing, love every part of this set.
Especially the wings lol
They are just so easy to combined with other items, i can see myself using this set a lot
What i would change? Maybe instead of shortcake colour for the wings, i would go with the purpleish blue from the hair.
Or better yet, shortcake colour with the purpleish blue shade on it.
Its just so beautiful ;u;

Librarian
★★★★✩
I love everything from this set
My only criticsm would be, i feel like the hair proportion is a bit odd? Idk why tho. Maybe to much hair on the left side? I m not sure xD
Oh and just like the guitar on styr, i would love it more if we can get the book in our normal base.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.