Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 16:37:07 )
Hello beautiful creatures, got invited by my friends Xyrishi and Rozel. I was on sapherna for a little bit and I'm seeing some familiar faces ayy, sup y'all.

You can call me Syn or rice (because rice is life) I'm a coffee and Overwatch addict who is also a single mom to 7 beautiful children //coughcough//cats//coughcough//. Still dying in college and working as a part-time zombie.

My social media that I'm okay with sharing are discord, amino, and Instagram. So hit me up with a message if you wanna add me!

Glad to finally find a community to settle in, looking forward to meeting you all!

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 16:49:37 )
@Syn: Hello Syn. Saw the "7 children" part and got excited that another person had a house full of kids, then read the cats part. Haha. Cats are great to. : )

Anyway, I'm Shamus. Nice to meet you.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 16:58:31 )
@Syn: Welcome to Voltra! I think you're rice on discord? If so welcome again, haha! Feel free to come to my hangout and chat a bit, if you're confused as to where to post. c:

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 17:17:27 )
Welcome to Voltra, we're glad to have you join us c:
later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:12:40 )
Welcome to Volta! I hope you;re able to settle in here. You should share photos of your 'kids'. Most of us enjoy cats here!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:57:51 )
whoops, late reply sorry ;;;

@Shamrock Shamus: LOL, well cats and kids are joy so pretty much the same. Nice to meet you too!

@Neko: Yes, I'm the broccoli rice lol. Sure! I'll drop there later

@ghost: thank you, glad to be here

@AelloTyphoeus: than you, and yeah I shall make a post dedicated to them, cats are precious!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:05:17 )
Welcome to voltra online :vanora_sun:

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 01:20:25 )
@Syn: Lol well, at least cats don't talk nonstop and start every sentence with, "Heu, daddy!" @.@ One of my four year olds does. She's been up since 8:30 and she has not stopped talking. It's 3:19 now. ¬.¬
Though some cats meow like crazy, so...

Haha! Nice to meet you to. I hope you're enjoying your stay.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.