Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A New Lease on Life

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 06:33:17 )

"She's kind of liek you and your brother." Cass answered.

"The whole 'no one knows the location of' kinda thing." She added with a shrug.

"oh,a nd Vincent has told me quite a bit. But Ash? Casey is MAdison Kiczys' kid."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 06:48:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash's eyes widened when he heard that.

"THE Madison Kiczys?" he asked. "Strongest known necromancer to have ever lived?" he asked further.

"Well, ONE of them." Vincent corrected him.

"But yes, THAT Madison Kiczys." he confirmed.

"Oh, wow..." Ash muttered.

"No wonder her necromancy is so strong already." he commented quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 06:54:24 )

"You said she's what, eight?" Cass asked. When Ash nodded, she just chuckled.

"Yep, she's definitely a Kicxzys kid." She then said.

"Seems you found one of the girls though. Wonder where her sister is though."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 07:16:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Maybe we can ask Casey." Vincent suggested.

"Doubt it." Ash responded.

"She's been a runaway for so long, she's probably lost track of her sister. And odds are it was so long ago, any info she would remember would be so out of date, it'd be borderline useless." he added.

"Hm." Vincent mumbled.

"A fair point." he admitted, as Ash started to fill out the papers.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 07:22:52 )

"Well, it'd be a start." Cass commented.

"Wherever she ran from, would be a start for where to possibly start looking for her sister." She added.

"Since I'm willing to bet that Vincent woud love to find her."

---

She was slow to wake, but when she did she realised she was in quite a pickle. She had no idea where she was... but it was dark, it was samll, and she barely had the space to stretch.

The question, was where she was. Of course. There was no way for her to know, but she knew she had to figure it out quick, or just gewt out of there.

She could barely breathe.

So she did the only thing she could think of. She started to try and kick the walls, the roof, anything, hoping to knock something free to get out of there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 07:32:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Shut up!" she heard a voice growl from outside the darkness.

"It's your own fault for getting wrapped up in our business!" they said.

"Even though I'm pretty sure it was accidental..." she heard another voice commented.

"Doesn't matter." the first voice responded.

"She saw too much, and that's bad for us." they went on.

"So she needs to disappear. Nobody'll miss her, anyway." they then reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 07:37:22 )

She was silent for a moment, not doing anything, no sounds no bangs, before starting again.

She wasn't bound, but she was trapped in there, and runing out of air, quickly.

She kept banging as much as she could though, figuring that if anyone was walking by... she'd be lucky enough to possibly be saved before she suffocated.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 07:59:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Quit it!" one of them said, banging on the trunk in response.

"There's no-one here, anyway! Nobody'll hear you!" they said.

"Huh?" she then heard. "What the? Who are-hey!" they exclaimed.

"Hey, you can't-" she then heard the other one say... before she definitely heard sounds of a struggle, a scuffle, and then a bit of an outright fight.

Then there was silence for a moment, before she heard a click and a thunk... as the lid to the trunk was lifted, allowing pale moonlight to stream in, and the crisp air to reach her once more.

She also saw that the one that had opened the trunk was a very large man with heavily toned muscles. But he seemed to have a gentle expression, as well as distinct red hair.

"Are you all right?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:01:26 )

As soon as the trunk was opened, she took a deep breath, needing to recharge, essentially. She had no idea how long she'd been in there, but it had certainly been long enough.

"I... I think so." She said as she scrambled out of the trunk, but kept her distance from the one that had let her out. She was grateful, yes, but she didn't know entirely that he was one to be trusted yet.

"Thank you." She said after a moment as she looked around.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:07:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When she looked around, she saw the two men that had thrown her into the trunk. They were unconscious on the ground, and had been beaten pretty badly, it seemed.

But they were still alive. Just in really bad shape.

"What happened?" the man asked her.

"Why did they have you in that trunk?" he asked her further.

"And what are you doing out so late? Shouldn't you be home?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:12:53 )

"Don't know, no clue, didn't mean to be, and probably." was the girls answer. She gave them all quite simply and plainly, after all.

".... where are we?" She asked as she looked around. She had no idea where they were, nor did she have any idea how far it was that they had gone while she was in the trunk, or even how long she had been IN there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:24:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Where?" the man asked.

"The parking lot out back behind Dunlar Stadium." he told her.

"There were some MMA fights going on, and they ran pretty late." he went on.

"You need any help?" he then asked her.

"It's clear that you're not supposed to be here, nor do you WANT to be here." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:25:43 )

"I..." She started, looking around again.

"I'm sure I'll manage." She said, finishing that statement in her head. She was sure she'll manage... to get into even more trouble. Not that she was about to say that though.

"Just point me in the right direction for ... I guess the east part of the city." She then said.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:33:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....the east part of the city?" the man asked.

"Sweetie, we're hard in the west part of the city. About as west as you can get." he told her.

"If you need to get to the east of this city, then you're headed in THAT direction..." he went on, gesturing down the road. "...and you'll be walking for the better part of the night AND day." he warned.

"And there are some REALLY not nice stretches of road along the way... in terms of company, that is." he warned her further.

"Are you sure I can't help?" he asked.

"Even if I can't give you a lift to where you need to go, can I at least call you a cab?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 08:56:37 )

She was silent, and was about to answer him before shaking her head slightly. Now that her adrenaline was wearing off, whatever they'd done to ensure she was asleep for so long was starting to kick her in the ass again. Whatever the effects were from it, were really starting to show up again.

And she was starting to feel a bit on the faint side.

Which would definitely get in thew ay of her making her way anywhere, she realised, but she didn't know if she could honestly trust the man that had helped her out.

"I..." She started before falling asilent. She was sure he could tell why, it wasn't like she was trying to hide it - was pretty sure she couldn't hide how crappy she was starting to feel.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:36:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man just sighed, and got a down a bit lower, so that they were closer to eye-level.

"I can tell." he said.

"You are in NO condition to be going ANYWHERE on your own power." he commented.

"And you're not sure if you can trust me." he then said further. "After all, you have no idea who I am, and for all you know, I could be just like those two, wanting to snatch their prey from them." he went on, gesturing to the two unconscious males.

"I have no way to prove to you that I am trustworthy. All you have is my word. And that's... probably not worth much, all things considered." he then admitted.

"But please, let me help you." he went on.

"Wherever you need to go, let me make sure you get there safely."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 21:28:19 )

She was silent, and was about to answer him before shaking her head slightly. Now that her adrenaline was wearing off, whatever they'd done to ensure she was asleep for so long was starting to kick her in the ass again. Whatever the effects were from it, were really starting to show up again.

And she was starting to feel a bit on the faint side.

Which would definitely get in thew ay of her making her way anywhere, she realised, but she didn't know if she could honestly trust the man that had helped her out.

"I..." She started before falling asilent. She was sure he could tell why, it wasn't like she was trying to hide it - was pretty sure she couldn't hide how crappy she was starting to feel.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 21:38:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....excuse me?" the man asked.

"Nowhere to go?" he asked her.

"......hm." he then mumbled, scratching at his chin.

"That can mean a number of things." he commented. "Could mean you literally have nowhere to stay, not even a shelter or orphanage... but it could also mean that you do not wish to return to where you can stay, for whatever reason or reasons you may have." he said further.

"But I am not here to prod into your mind." he went on.

'Well, not YET, anyway...' he added mentally.

"Still, it's unacceptable that you have nowhere to go." he commented. "You don't seem to have proper garments for being outside, and the weather is getting colder by the night." he said further.

"Might I ask what your immediate plans were, when you got to the east end?" he asked her further. 'Or did you even HAVE any?" he then inquired.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 21:48:01 )

She was silent for a moment before sighing.

"I was going to figure that out once I got out there." She answered honestly.

". . . why?" She asked
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 22:02:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"See, that can't be any way to live your life." the man responded.

"Look, let me introduce myself." he said.

"Name's Lindsay." he told her. "Yes, it's an old-school and pretty outdated male name, but... well, it made sense at the time." he assured her.

"Maybe I can help you find somewhere warm to stay." he said further.

"And perhaps get you something to eat. I'll bet you're also hungry." he guessed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.