Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Gizzie is here :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 14:29:37 )
Hello I am Gizmo like in the gremlins movie, I am on about every known avi site around. I used to be on several more that shut down too. My favorite colors are green and black. I have two red eared sliders. They are water turtles and I named them Cheech and Chonga. I decorate their tank for holidays and I even made them Halloween costumes. I am very crafty. I make felt crafts, I tye dye, I somewhat pixel and draw and I do a few more crafts. I collect button - pins, bobble heads, stickers, knick knacks, autographs, movie memorabilia, and odd stuff. I like all sorts of stuff and I am obsessed with avi sites. I also love writing poems and novels. I guess this is about long enough so if anyone has questions I'm here. ^.^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 15:11:26 )
And here is my mulie :vanora_smile:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 15:22:50 )
Welcome to Voltra! Gremlins is a really fun movie. And you have to post pictures of your turtles sometime, that sounds adorable and I need to see them.
later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:14:14 )
Welcome to the great city of Voltra!

I second the request for turtle photos! Especially since you stated you decorate the tank for holidays and made them Halloween costumes!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:24:03 )
Welcome to Voltra! I'm a third for the turtle photos.....we should make a pet thread if there isn't one already.....
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:57:26 )
-Huggles Gizzie-
Yay! So glad to have you here! :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:23:40 )
I will post LOTS OF PICTURES :vanora_heart:

I guess I can put them in my hangout because I am not sure where else they would go :/ I haven't looked if there is a photo album spot yet but I am fixing to set up a hangout

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:49:17 )

For now here is one photo ^.^

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:53:35 )
-prods Gizzie-

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.