Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 16:32:50 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 17:08:08 )
Wooow. How cute!
I LOVE those ears

How long did it take you to make everything?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 17:21:05 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 18:25:04 )
@Apollo Im Burning: You're welcome
That is a lot of time. My attention span and level of commitment would never let me do a project along that timespan ^^;
I mean, the time it took to do it paid off :D And it doesn't sound crazy at all! There's a lot of details that go into making stuff 。^‿^。

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 18:59:55 )
ahh, very cute! :D

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 22:57:09 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 23:41:36 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Motivation is something I need. I literally... just did schoolwork for 20 minutes and then I gave up XD
That's great though! Is it the first time you've made anything of the sort? o:
Did you make it for halloween? Cause if you did you still got time :3
I'll cheer you on if you decide to push through with it :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 23:53:00 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 00:04:05 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I feel like schoolwork like classes and homework is fun but I'm doing my undergraduate thesis and... I just keep staring at spreadsheet after spreadsheet of numbers (;_・)
And everything has to hand sewn? I can't even sew evenly rip me. I have a Spongebob plush and its limbs keep falling off. For a while I sewed them back on but I've since given up and my Spongebob plush is now a Spongebob pillow XD
Awww. Yeah there is always next Halloween and all other costume parties in between XD
I like to have cute gifs for a lot of situations XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 00:24:05 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 00:30:50 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I WISH! I wanna just be doing homework XD
Thank you. Hmmm... It's pretty simple actually. I just tested how long a certain begonia species lasts indoors if they were placed under a light amount between outdoors and indoors for different time periods ^^;
I feel that laziness lol.
I think there's a kind of rhythm involved in keeping even stitches? This is from what I remember... like as long as I keep going I can keep then fairly even but then when I get distracted... all hell breaks loose XD but yeah, your stitches on the gloves were pretty neat :D
I threw the arms away DX
Who would you cosplay as? o:
Hmmmmm....

I am horribly indecisive Do you have a favorite one? o:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 00:58:25 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 01:19:10 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah. There are many kinds XD They're pretty easy to grow. You can just leave them be :D
I'm sure you can :D It's just finding the right plant for you c:
OMG WHAT A LOST OPPORTUNITY. I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT TT_TT
I only know the last 3 ^^; but Tira is one of my favorite characters in Soul Calibur. The others would be Talim, Ivy Valentine, and Seong Mi-na.

Awww... I like to look to look at cute animal gifs... Here, have a red panda

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/10 15:06:54 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 03:50:03 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I should learn to check the notifications thing on the home page of volta. For some reason, the red number thing didn't pop up for my notifs :/
There is this plant that is fairly interesting looking. I doubt you'll be able to kill it and it reproduces so fast that even if you you'll have a new plant in no time :D Plus, it's really interesting looking too cause leaves grow on the leaves! I have 2 different kinds of these and just leave them - don't even water them lol XD
Ah. I only plaaayed 3 and 4. I love Ivy's snake sword. I don't have a PS4 so not really .___. I'm more of a PC gamer now ^^;
Yes they arrreee. Have another red panda gif :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 15:30:25 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 16:12:57 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I realized it might have been my fault, maybe I think I clicked "marked as read" on a notif and then another notif was already there but even if i hadn't seen it due not refreshing the page but it got marked as read also @.@

You're welcome. If you lived like roughly in the same land mass as me, I'd be knocking on your door with some pots of these XD

I think it would be especially challenging if you the dynamic that it could lengthen and shorten 🤔 but that might be really hard idk anything about making stuff like this but I imagine it would need some sort of mechanism

I haven't found a new animal to gif watch yet D: So I'm still there with the red pandas but sloths are pretty cute too

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.