Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I felt like I just HAD to say this

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 17:26:42 )

My mom just got mad because I made a plate for my dad (literally put pizza on a plate for him to eat) and I didn't put pizza on a plate for her BECAUSE SHE ALREADY MADE A PLATE FOR HERSELF OKURR. He should be coming home from work soon (what my mom said then she told me he'd be home in 2 hours..) which is why I made him his plate, she was perfectly capable of getting her pizza herself(and she did way before I made my dad's plate). Dang she's really mad..-_- did I even do anything wrong like for real..she started crying to OVER NOT PUTTING PIZZA ON A PLATE. Okay i'm sorry for this rant. I just think it's hilarious and just plain stupid. She locked herself in the bathroom and started saying if she died we wouldn't care lol LADY I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR MY FATHER. Really though please tell me what I DID wrong.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 17:50:38 )

Parents sometimes get angry over the most stupid things. Somewhere last week our dog was picking up on of his toys and then dropped it on the ground. It's a toy you can put food in. So I picked it up and filled it with his dry food. Later on that thing his empty so he picks it up again and drops it. To let us know he wants it refilled. Anyway he then decided to lay down on his toy. So I said to doggo "Hey doggo if you are going to lay on it I can't fill it". Suddenly dad says "Fine I go fill it if you are to lazy to do so!". Like WTF?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 18:07:11 )
Wait. So what I'm getting form this is that your mom expected you to make her a plate of food, even though she had already done so herself?

What in the actual farm fresh (CENSORED). :vioconfused:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 20:57:08 )
Wow.
Does she do have freak-outs like that regularly?
If so, she might have some kinda mental condition?
Like..idk what they're called. Manic depression? Like the kind of condition where people can get a crazy mood swing that can seemingly be set off by nothing.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 01:26:07 )

@vengeance: Parents are just great. Like, what did you do wrong lol
@onsenmark: Yes! Exactly! I think she might've had a mini mental breakdown..
@Rallaa: She does sometimes because she feels like no one appreciates her. Maybe...

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 01:28:29 )
@RainbowPanda: If possible, she should maybe see a therapist.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 01:34:50 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I irl just eye rolled so hard.
All I can say is, I feel you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 02:28:08 )

@Rallaa: not possible
@Millet: lol told a friend and her mom is kinda the same so I'm glad im not alone

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.