Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:46:01 )
I'm Joy, it's nice to meet you all. What did you have for dinner tonight? I had a fish sandwich. It was bleh. Lol.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:48:32 )
I just had some fried chicken and some soup. Would be nice but I've been eating nothing but chicken for the past... few... days so fish kinda sounds good for me.

Nice to meet you too :vivihappy:

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:50:53 )
@Ixora:
I love your avi! You've got great taste in colors. The chicken sounds good to me but I know how it can get old real fast lol. The sandwich would have been better if it'd been fresh, I bought it yesterday and kept it in the fridge so the bun was a little hard and all of the tartar sauce soaked into the bread so it was dry.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:51:34 )
@WhatAJoy: welcome to Voltra.

I had a piece of baked pork loin with some corn and some cheddar broccoli noodles.
That was hooours ago though. So I might have something else soon.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:53:16 )
@Rallaa: Thank you! I really like it here so far. The avis are great.
That sounds sooooo good. But yeah, might be time to grab a snack if it's been a while.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:55:53 )
@WhatAJoy: Thank you. I knew I wanted to go with something green-ish and mint kinda caught my eye then I just tested out a whole bunch of colors to see which would fit

Awww. That's too bad. Yeah at least the fried chicken was hot and freshly fried so it was still good... I just... feel like I'm gonna grow some feathers from eating all this chicken XD

I know I just ate but cheddar broccoli noodles sounds so good (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:57:11 )
@WhatAJoy: Yeah, the avatars are nice.
I'm pretty picky about the avatar bases on sites like this.
The only avatar bases I've liked have been on Gaia, Solia, Sapherna, and Voltra.
Unfortunately all those other sites went in ways that I didn't enjoy, so here hoping Voltra stays a nice site.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:57:27 )
@Ixora: Well you did a great job. I don't know what I was going for with mine, a basic starter avi pretty much. I'm used to stuff like eyes, noses, hair, and mouths being free on the other forum site I used to belong to lol. Gotta readjust to the way of things.
Broccoli noodles sound amazing omg.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 04:58:50 )
@Rallaa: I used to be on a site called recolor.me that had amazing avatars. Stuff like hair, eyes, noses, mouths, bases were free and you could alter and edit any piece of clothing you got in any way you saw fit. It was a great site for avi making but not so much for making friends. It's a pretty harsh crowd.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:01:16 )
@WhatAJoy: I know what you mean! I've been to other avi sites too and the avi creation is different. I like how Voltra allows to use 2 poses for multi-pose items tho and like Rallaa said, a lot of avi sites really go downhill

Ikr right. But really I'm just into things that have a lot of cheese :3

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:02:54 )
@WhatAJoy: Oh yeah, I checked that place out. The avis are nice, but I didn't really get into the site as a whole.
The layout and navigation was a bit confusing.
And having so much freedom with colors and whatnot actually felt like it was stifling to my avatar making creativity.
I enjoy working with the constraints of the items to follow a theme or achieve a certain look.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:03:33 )
@Ixora: I haven't been on a lot of avi sites. Just rec, gaia, and imvu. I liked rec the most but the people were hard to deal with. Hoping this site'll be better. So far it already is lol.
I need cheese in my life hahaha

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:05:03 )
@Rallaa: The people on it are a lot of the issue, they're pretty witch hunty and hard to deal with. They even made a gossip site so they could talk shit about users without getting in trouble and that caused a whole world of problems for people.
I can understand what you mean, sometimes constraints her good and help challenge the mind a bit.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:06:05 )
@WhatAJoy: It can be a bit quiet around here oftentimes, but everyone is nice.
I've only seen one instance of an argument/dispute,
and another instance of a troll who was dealt with pretty quickly.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:07:10 )
@Rallaa: Quiet's fine, I can handle quiet.
That sounds good to me. I don't censor people including trolls but I also don't want to deal with them lol. Just looking for a friendly enough place that I can flex m'avi makin skills and talk to people and read about peoples day.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:07:53 )
@WhatAJoy: I was in rec for like... one month. XD I've joined a few others but mostly just stayed on Gaia for the most part and I only joined Voltra like maybe 2 or 3 days ago.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:11:16 )
@Ixora: I was on rec for years but became the target of a lot of bullshit and accusation. I did Gaia back in 06' but didn't really catch interest in it.
And omg that cheese looks AMAZING

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:17:03 )
@WhatAJoy: Awww. That's sad :c Imo, Gaia is kinda a mess these days. I still log on like to dress up my avi and still post here and there but it's also pretty slow there these days - for the most part ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. The talk of cheese has me looking at cheese gifs XD
Have more cheese :D

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:23:07 )
@Ixora: Gaia was a mess in 06' lol. Then they became inflated af. Their monetary system is out of control.
Yaaaaaaaaas more cheeeeese please OuO

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 05:35:09 )
@WhatAJoy: Oh. Rn on gaia... 1 tril of gold is like nothing... XD

If I had some spare money, I'd be like... ordering cheese pizza rn.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.