I dont mean to sound mean lol. But this girl.
I want to feel bad for anything that happens to her, but i can only feel so bad when she just walks herself into these situations.

Like okay, for instance, she got out of an abusive relationship and was free from the guy for like 6 months. They're back together now. He somehow convinced her that he's changed. Which, dont get me wrong, i get it. Thats what abusive fucks do. But like, idk, how can you be free from that for so long and end up back with him? Especially when you have a child and are pregnant with your second? I'll feel bad once he goes back to his true self, but at the same time i'll be like "Well i mean, come on."

And then like, she asked my friend (whos obviously her friend too lol) if she'd go look at apartments with her. This was back in June. And Ashlee (my friend) was like "Sure." Ashlee went into it just to please her friend, she wasnt planning on getting a place. But the next day i saw Ashlee and she was like "So we got an apartment together." They've been living in the place for a month. Ashlee made me read a series of texts from the girl today.

Guess who wants to back out of the apartment? The girl. Why? "I just dont have the money. I have two kids and i dont make enough money to support us in an apartment, so im going to move back in with my mom."

WOULDNT YOU THINK, THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU'D HAVE ON YOUR MIND WHEN YOU WERE LOOKING FOR THE APARTMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?