Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Discord Bots - Pokemon! [very addicting!]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 01:42:14 )
Sooooo. My husband had me start a Pokemon Discord bot with him. It was called Pokecord. You can catch the Pokemon that spawn, battle other trainers, etc. It is pretty awesome!

After some more digging and testing out other Pokemon related discord bots, I found I also greatly enjoy Monstercord and Pokeverse (this does have a lot of rules and reading with this. I also have to note that I changed the prefix in it from "!" to "p"). If you wanna join Pokeverse and have not yet, please use my referral code (pstart [Starter Pokemon Name] 61404). It'll get you an extra $50,000 starting money! ^_^ [This info is also in the #about and announces channel.]

As a result, a new discord server for this was born!
Click HERE to join!
It is open to all you Pokemon lovers! We've got a general chat channel and spam channels where each game's specific Pokemon will spawn.

I look forward to having even more friends to play these discord bot games with!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 01:42:59 )

Also taking any other bot recommendations! Share some of your favorites with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 15:22:13 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Apparently I can't figure it out. I copied what the announcement said and went to enter the code thingy to get my starter and it's like "No! Not valid!" xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 15:24:18 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I asked for a Torchic and it gave me a Scizor? /dead

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 16:21:35 )

Added in an extra note to hopefully help make it less confusing.
Feel free to ask all the questions, though! ^_^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 14:06:02 )

Pokeverse now has a winter event going on! You can catch snowballs and exchange them for some pretty great items!
10/500

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.