Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 Yan's test. Test test

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 18:33:55 )

Ethan stepped backwards, only realizing now his body was shaking horribly. His breath was ragged. Maybe... this is the end 'I hope my maids were happy...' He fell to his knees, his vision was blurry. 'What was I doing?' It felt like his head was spinning. Ethan closed his eyes momentarily, and opened them to his hands covered in blood. 'Right... that's right. I was fighting.' His eyes rolled. 'My maids... are they safe? I need to... protect them.' He coughed, spitting out a handful of blood. At least he could be joining his sisters soon. He missed them. Hopefully his parents weren't there. They didn't belong in a nice place. Ethan chuckled to himself. He wondered if his sisters would prank when they first saw them. He could hear his name. Were they already calling him? He thought he was feeling cold, but it was suddenly warm?

"ETHAN! ETHAN NO DON'T YOU DO THIS ME! Felicity screamed.
Her eyes scanned over his body. It was bad- really bad. Why didn't he use her? She could take his pain, that's how it always was. He was already so cold. She saw his bright blue eyes closing. "F-fel-" Ethan muttered, smiling weakly. He shuddered, then his body went limp.

"Nonoono nono. Keep your eyes open! Stay with me!" She could feel her heart racing, tears welling in her eyes. "Now isn't the time to smile. I wanted to see you smile happily. Not like this. NOT LIKE THIS." She screamed, her hands already moving towards where there was the most blood. Her heart necklace shined, first lightly at first, then really brightly. Felicity smiled, tears already rolling down her cheeks. It hurt, but it was worth it- it was worth it for him. They didn't even get to officially go on a date yet. Now they would have this chance. Bruises appeared on her face; a layer of greens, then dark purples. She winced in pain. It was for him, it was worth it. She could save him. It wasn't too late. She would let him yell at her. Then, tell him how she really felt.

Ethan's blue eyes blinked open once more. His blood was still splattered all over his clothes, but he felt better. His eyes rolled over towards Felicity hovering and crying over him. He coughed, trying to lift his arm to her face. He could barely see, but he could tell it was her. He so badly wanted to tell her it was okay, wanted to hold her in his arms. Everything felt so heavy, he could barely keep his eyes open.

"Well, well..." whispered a voice behind her. "I hope you didn't forget about me." The voice cackled softly, lifting a piece of Felicity's hair in her hands.
Felicity froze. She had forgotten. Once she saw Ethan on the floor covered in blood, she forgot about everything around her. She turned her head, her body now shaking. "J-just leave h-him alone." He had recovered, she made it in time. He just needed to rest. "Please don't hurt him."
The voice let out a soft whisper, caressing Felicity's face. "It was you I was after all along anyway. I knew you would come after him."[/color] Felicity whimpered, squeezing Ethan's hand before standing up. She was at least going to try and fight off the enemy.
She grimaced pushing her body weight upwards, but- she didn't even get to see who she was up against. As she was standing up, she felt a sharp pain through her back. She stumbled forward, nearly bumping into Ethan's body. Felicity coughed up some blood. On top of the pain she had taken from Ethan, she couldn't take much more. The sharp object hit her again, and again. It hurt so much.

Ethan's eyes fluttered open. There were two shadows in front of him. "Hh-". His body hurt, it was sore all over. Even keeping his eyes opened was a struggle. Where was he? What happened?
The second shadow, that was hidden behind the second one, stood up. "Thank you for such an easy evening Mr. Frost." She spoke, before bowing and disappearing from site.
Ethan struggled sitting up, trying to push his body towards the other shadowy figure. His eyes blinked open, and the figure in front of him slowly became clear. "Felicity?" He croaked, dragging his body forward. He stretched his arm forward, his heart racing when he noticed the blood and bruises covering her body.

She pushed her upper body upwards slightly. She tried to speak, but more blood only poured out her mouth. Why was it so hard to speak? She needed to tell him.

Ethan groaned, trying to move his body closer, but it was failing him. Why couldn't he move? He wanted to touch her, tell her it was going to be okay.

Her necklace flickered momentarily, tears welling in her eyes. She couldn't feel her body any more. There wasn't even pain anymore, it was just numb. She couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. She just sat there, her field of vision decreasing slowly. 'Is that Ethan? I'm glad he's okay. It was all worth it then. I wasn't too late.' She had repaid her debt towards Ethan, the boy she loved. He had saved her life when she was alone on the streets. Took her in, taught her everything, helped with her abilities. It was stupid of her to fall in love, she knew that, but she couldn't help it.

Ethan shook Felicity in his arms. "Noooo noo nooo- I didn't get to tell you. I wanted to tell you." He was losing her. There was blood, so much blood, it wouldn't stop bleeding. The light from her necklace flickered again, then went out altogether. Ethan screamed.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 18:35:30 )
❤❤❤❤❤

TEST 1
TEST 2
TEST 3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 21:02:35 )
Ellenor stepped backwards. Her voice had gone hoarse from commands. Her opponent seemed like they were nearing the end too. They were both breathing heavily, clutching a blunt item in their hands, covered in random blood splats and bruises."Seems we're evenly matched." she breathed out heavily. Her opponent grinned. "Yeah, not bad for an old hag." He snickered, wiping his mouth on his arm. Just as he stepped forward to attack again, a dark shadow appeared behind him. His foot returned to the normal position. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded as the shadow disappeared. "I guess we'll need to finish this another time." A menacing laughter escaped through his grinning smile. "Don't you d-" Before she could even step forward, his body looked like it was engulfed in shadows and disappeared. "Dammit." She spat, leaning forward.

They had been fighting for well over 40 minutes now. She wondered how the others were doing, though it seemed strangely quiet now. Ellenor looked around, to see Sonya bouncing forward. She looked unharmed, though she was told to hide and to support her. "Hey Sonya! Are you al-"
A scream nearby cut her off.
Sonya stopped suddenly and fell forward into the dirt. Ellenor turned her head from where the scream came from and quickly went to help her. Sonya lifted her head immediately. There were tears welling in her eyes and dirt over her face, but she was fine otherwise. "Stay here. I'm going to investigate." Sonya nodded, and started rubbing her nose.

Ellenor clutched at her weapon. That scream had definitely come from over in this direction. She pushed a tree branch away from in front of her, and that's when she heard it. It was mumbling at first, then got louder.

"I love you. I love you. Come back. I said it. I love you."
Ellenor stepped closer, carefully not to create any noise. 'Is that Ethan?"

"It's my fault. This wasn't supposed to happen." Ethan sniffled between sentences, using all his strength to punch at the ground. "It was me. It was supposed to be me."

Ellenor lowered her weapon slightly and slowly walked closer towards him."Uh. Eth-ethan? Is that you? He stopped talking, and seemed to freeze in place. "Ethan? She questioned again. She wasn't close enough to see the darkened figure in front of him. Who was Ethan with? Didn't he go in alone? Where was the enemy? Did his enemy disappear as soon as hers did? "Ethan. It's me... It's Elle." When there was no answer from him, she went to take another step forward. "It's going to be okay. Are you hurt? What happen-" She didn't get to finish her statement and froze as she saw Ethan's figure moving.
He was horribly shaking at first, then eventually he stood up. There seemed to be something slumped in his arms.
Elle could feel her face draining of color as he turned around. "N-no. Is that-"

Ethan's dull eyes stared forward as Ellenor spoke. He couldn't hear anything, feel anything. It was just like before, all over again. The people he cared about always died. His sisters both died- right in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything.
Ellenor rushed forward, but Ethan made no attempt at signifying she was there. He limped forward, a lifeless Felicity in his arms. Ellenor yelled as he walked away, her screams soon collapsing into fits of crying.
He was done crying.
He was done caring.
Feeling.
It was numb.
Everything was numb.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.