Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Legend of Zelda group idea

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 19:10:27 )
I would like to first off know how many would actually want to do a LoZ rp. The rules are this:

1) you would have to post a max of 2x a day and go no more then two days without replying
2) there will be NO one liners and you MUST post a max of at least 7 sentences
3) NO NO NO GOD MODDING

Ideas:
Modern LoZ
LoZ Water World(a story line of my own with the Wind Waker map of sorts, Zora are the dominant race here)
~~Want more details of these? Then post below ^_~

PLEASE ping me to get my attention. And I would greatly love to know if there would be enough people to do a group role play for us Zelda fans. ^_^

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 22:59:04 )
@Blair elric: Sounds so interesting. But I’m not used to roleplaying. I love to write though. ; w; And I really love Zelda. Not sure I’d make it accurate. What time period/game would it be set in?

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 23:43:09 )
@Kent: Ah I see, but that's fine and it's easy to role play ^_~
I'd be it's own story. I am doing a thing a bit different, instead of Hylians/humans being the main race the Zora and Rito(botw) are the main races, Zora being the first and one sitting the throne of Hyrule. It's the basic lore with a bit of a modernness to it.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 02:40:34 )
Huh, I don't know what I think about that. XD I like Zora’s Domain. D: Sorta doesn't make since cause Hyrule is named after Hylians and vice versa? Would that mean the Zoras overthrew the Hylian kingdom?
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 14:13:24 )
Well that is just one idea I have and Hyrule is called Hyrule bc of the Goddess Hylia.
The other idea is just a modern LoZ where they have cell phones and the like but it's not totally modern. There are no air planes just trains, bc of Spirit Tracks.
I've updated my first post.
Back from the land of anime

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.