Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback September Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 02:56:08 )

Hey Volties!

Your feedback about last months crates was really helpful! Reading what you think could be done better really gives us a good perspective from your point of view. It helps us rethink the sets in ways we might have not considered in the beginning. We can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about this months crates.

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Catcher[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Engile[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]The Messenger[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 03:58:29 )
Catcher hair was well done. Longer bangs without obscuring the eyes a ton is really needed.
Having a pose for the Catcher Ball separate from the jacket would have been nice though. Similar to the dice from Thirteen.
4/5

The Engile wings look nice, but it feels like they're not the proper perspective.
We don't see our avatars totally face on, but it looks like we're seeing the wings that way,
so it looks like the wings are out of sync with the rest of our avis.
I hope that made sense.
3/5

Messenger is pretty, but not really my cup of tea. The concept art of it looks really cool, but I feel like the hat pose didn't translate as well as an item.
3/5
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 05:38:44 )
Catcher
★★★✩✩
The Dog : it looks cute, but its really big.. And cover a lot of the avatar screen, personally would be a way better pose if the dog become smaller? Maybe the same size as the dragon in ryuo?

Shoes : totally love them, one of my favourite shoes on the site so far imo

The Pants : While I do love the pants, i believe people wont wear them too often xD
Mainly because one part of the pants is rolled up while the others are not. Personally i think i would love it more if you give another pose of both rolled up pants & both not rolled up too... Also I think it would be nice to have the shoes removed from the pants pose

The Jacket : While I like the idea behind it, I dont think it is executed really well, just like the jacket on Tootsie, the proportion looks odd..
Maybe because of the arm mod? I am not sure..
Also like Rallaa said, would love for a pose of just the ball in the normal hand position <33

The Hair : Nothing to complain here, i really love the hair..
Especially the bangs part xD
Maybe would be nice if the bangs itself is in a separate pose?
So we can combine it with other hairs

The Hat : While I do love the hat, and i know it wont work with every hairstyle we have, I would totally love if you guys did the back part of the hat too.. Some hairs just isnt as big as the hat so there will be an empty space at the side of the hair and it will makes the hat itself looks 2D if you get what i mean xD

Engile
★★★✩✩
The Leg Mod : i m not really a fan of it, but personally i think its a good pose.. It give more variety in making avi
But i just feel it is bent too much maybe?
It looks like that we are going to fall xD

The Wings : yeah like Rallaa said, i think the proportion of the wings looks odd. Especially when we use it with a base.
if we use a base, we cant really see the structure of the back of the wings.. And since the right side is covered a bit, It seems like there is a blank space under our left armpit if we use the wings, which looks odd xD

The Dress : cant really comment on it, since i probably wont use it,
But thank god you guys separate it with arm part <33

The Arm Mod : the star of the set imo, totally my favourite part of the set. What I would change? Maybe the colour set xD
But yeah its an amazing pose

The Hair : I quite like the hair, but i think it would be really nice if the ponytail? part is in another separate pose.. So we xan combine it with the other hairs we got

The Messenger
★★★★★
The Background & the Shoes : Absolute Perfection! xD

The Arm Mod : While I do love the arm mod, i feel like the arm mod is a bit odd tbh. I dont know if this is your intention, but when it is used together with the shawl, it looks like that we are being squished by the shawl lol

The Torso : I love this part tbh
I kinda wish it was it was in the Jacket / the vest layer instead of the shirt layer tho?
But yeah i think its a pretty good pose

The Shawl : It looks awesome!
Probably my favourite part of the set, but i kinda wish you guys finish the back part of the shawl too
I like experimenting to make an avatar without a base, so i kinda wish you guys finish the top part of the shawl to make it more seamless tbh

The Hat : I love the hat, but i feel like it looks a bit weird in the right side of the hat, i dunno why tbh xD
But still its an amazing pose tho <33

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/14 03:26:03 )
Catcher
★★★★✩
The dog looks like a dog-owl hybrid, lol. Everything else looks great tho. Love the pokemon-vibes

Engile
★★★★★
Very cute, especially love the legs and the hair. Nicely done. :)

The Messenger
★★✩✩✩
I don't really understand what some of the items are supposed to be. Is the headpiece a cloth with a visor attached to it? like armor-like? Just seems a bit simple compared to all the other rare sets. :( The pixeling is nice, I just don't understand the items, sorry.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.