Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Monk of Nightmares (1x1)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 20:38:33 )
just setting it up
private

sailor moon 'next gen'

Minako and Kaeria, daughters of sailor venus and Saturn

*sailor transformation coming soon

Minako - Age 19
College student and waitress at a local Wine & Dine restaurant.
She's literally named after her mother, who often calls her "Min" or "Ako" just to be affectionate. Due to this, she prefers to be addressed by her nick-name, and people often mistake her for her mother because she looks so much a-like a younger version of her mother. Even now, she her mother almost look identical. She's best and childhood friends with two of her college classmates, and daughters of Usagi "Sailor Moon" and Michiru "Sailor Neptune." When a new threat arises, she takes the role as the new Sailor Venus- soldier of love and passion.

Kaeria - Age 19
College student and debuting singer.
Kae (Kay) is a young singer who is still debuting, so only a handful of people know who she is. She's been singing since she was a child, but only recently has she been working with a label. Her foster parents thought it would a good idea to enroll her into college, after homeschooling her from elementary through high school. Still, even at nineteen she doesn't know that her birth mother is Hotaru Tomoe, nor that she was adopted as a child, until the role of the new Sailor Saturn is given to her.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 04:03:27 )
My Characters:
Sailor Moons Daughter
Name- Luna
Age-19
College student works part time at one of the bars on campus
She goes to school with her childhood bestfriend Minako and has taken on the as Sailor Moon. She loves what she does to help out man kind. That is why she is going to school to become a nurse.
&
Sailor Neptune's Daughter
Name- Lilly
Age-19
Student at the college studying to become a Dancer/choreographer, she has taken on the role of Sailor Neptune along with some of her new friends she just meat at school.
*(photo will come once I find one.)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 14:42:47 )
(Erm.. What are their names?)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 02:41:23 )
(sorry about that I forgot to add them in)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 02:50:32 )
(it's cool! imma try to think of a good opening x~x)

Minako stayed in the girls dorms at the college she was attending, since she was old enough to move out of her mother's house but didn't quite have enough funds to rent/ own her own house. Currently, it was lunch time and she was sitting with her two best friends. "So my roommate is like everyone else, she keeps asking if me and my mom are secretly sisters- even though I keep telling her the same thing. Do I really look that much like my mom? She's like mid-thirties!" The blonde haired teen asked, glancing at her friends. She had heard from her homeroom teacher that they would be getting a new student, and wondered who it would be.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 01:45:02 )
@BlissBlossom: do I need to change my post?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.