Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Crazy shit, literally.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:39:19 )

@Fai: My eyesight has only changed once in 15 years. ^^; I'm lucky.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:41:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Mine changes every like five seconds I swear

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:48:51 )

@Fai: That's how most are. I'm just really, really lucky, even the Dr thinks it's rare. ^^;
I gotta get back to work now :(

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:19:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Well that's a good luck to have.

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 23:54:52 )

@Fai: I used up all my luck on that, but I wasn't lucky enough to just have good eyes in the first place.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 03:24:32 )
I was abused as a kid and I have had intense anger issues, PTSD, depression and schizophrenia.
Without meds, I have visual hallucinations of zombie like people, so people with guts hanging out, a half a head, no skin etc. I have tactile hallucinations where I feel bugs that aren't actually there walking on me. I have believed that I was a god and was going to prove it by jumping off of the suspension bridge in my city, so I had to be hospitalized for my own safety.
With my anger issues as a kid, I have killed animals. I have had homicidal thoughts before but haven't ever actually gotten so out of control that I would do anything but was expelled from school in 7th grade for telling a teacher that I was going to slit her throat. I have tried to kill myself. I can be abusive if I am not on medication because I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder. So my anger issues aren't "I get angry a lot." It's: something as miniscule as dropping my fork will send me in a blind rage. I scream, I will punch / kick and I have broken a list of things (a chair, a cabinet door, punched a hole in the wall, ripped shelves off of the bookcase, ripped the bedroom door off of the hinges). I have tried to numb everything with heroin, coke, meth and alcohol.

On my meds, I feel level enough to go to therapy and work on my issues. Off my meds? You probably won't be able to talk me into it.
It took me forever to man up and get help because I was raised to believe that boys don't cry and was actually hit if I did cry and then promptly was told that I would die alone because women would never love a man who cries. I was raised to believe men can't ask for help or be weak. So I suffered out of being brainwashed to believe that I wasn't allowed any help.

I do extremely well with meds and therapy. I'm a completely different person. : ) But it didn't happen overnight and I tried a lot of meds. It's essentially trial and error. You need to be honest and not make the mistake I did of telling your doctor what they want to hear but wondering why tf you aren't getting better. Be patient. Work hard!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.