Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Tehrin's Bribe Art Shop [Full]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:01:25 )
Going to start a bribe shop here. Don't have much time to do art right now but I can probably do a chibi or a larger 1char full body.

No idea what to price my work at. So I'm just going to take bribes.

Wishlist of Items
Sweet Cakes
Angelic
Autumnal Spruce
Floral Empress
Merlantis
Spring Showers
Strawberry Delight <--- seeking!!!

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:01:34 )
Artwork Samples
I have not drawn avi art in eons, so all of my work right now is original and some fanart!

I've been drawing for a long time. I'm trying to do comic art and more illustration work but my time is divided between web design and other things. I will likely only take a few bribe offers. Occasionally I have run art auctions on other sites. Art that I do here will probably be a little looser and less detailed than some of my samples.

FYI: I have trouble working in cutesy styles. Practice is welcome!

More of my work:
Facebook Page - kinda new
Tumblr Tag Not updated recently ;A;

What I will Draw:
OC, Fanart, You IRL, Non-cluttered Avis
Can do Furry not attempted in like 15 years though!
You can challenge me with mecha really advanced stuff for a really amazing bribe.
I surprisingly love detail.

Will not Draw
NSFW, anything against Voltra rules.

Chibi
I need practice with Chibis, and would glady like to take a few of these.
Shiro From Voltron

Full Body Sketch
OC

Full Body Shaded (cell and brush)
Example of a Full Body, which I will gladly do.
OC Art
Prompto FFXV

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:01:50 )
Waiting list:

Chibi
1. Fozzy

Your art is amazing!
I'd love a chibi of my current avi if possible. [x]

I can offer:
Sweet Cakes + Floral Empress + Strawberry Delight + 15k Volts

Full Body
1. Colin

Colin:
@tehrin: My gawd, your art is amazing! I wanna try and bribe you for a full body shaded of an OC of mine, Ash Fyrane.

Ref One
Ref two
(And yes, there can be some variation for his appearance)

As for a bribe price... I have no idea what art is worth, admittedly. I don't know the intricacies of the Voltra economy, mostly because I'm not an active part of it.

But does 40k volts sound like a good amount?

2. (Wait List until After Sept 10th) Lithinel

I will be unable to open more slots at this time. I will be able to after September 10th.
Art can be delivered by the end of the week. I will be unable to take bribes after the 30th until after the 10th. But feel free to submit.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:01:57 )
Reserving for extras

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:31:21 )
@tehrin: My gawd, your art is amazing! I wanna try and bribe you for a full body shaded of an OC of mine, Ash Fyrane.

Ref One
Ref two
(And yes, there can be some variation for his appearance)

As for a bribe price... I have no idea what art is worth, admittedly. I don't know the intricacies of the Voltra economy, mostly because I'm not an active part of it.

But does 40k volts sound like a good amount?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:34:27 )
@colin: I can accept that since your character isn't too complicated! I may be able to complete it by Monday or Tuesday. Do you want cell shaded or brush shaded?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:44:19 )
@tehrin: Ohhhh, forgot to mention that.Go with brush shaded.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 04:51:41 )
Sounds good! I'll get started on it tomorrow, latest on Monday! I have a small workload to take care of with my job. So obv. that has to come first. n_n

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 05:11:22 )
Take your time. Quality cannot be rushed, after all!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 17:36:50 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I know you don't have any more slots for the fullbody stuff open right now, but is it still okay if I place an order now, so you can work on when you get the chance? I'd be willing to pay you with both an Angelic set and...does 20k Volts sound good? I can bump it up if need be though.

I would love a piece like your "Prompto" Example (would that be a brush shaded?)

I'll wait to actually submit a character until you reply.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 18:51:50 )
@tehrin: Your art is amazing!
I'd love a chibi of my current avi if possible. [x]

I can offer:
Sweet Cakes + Floral Empress + Strawberry Delight + 15k Volts

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 20:03:49 )
@lithinel: I can do that for you. The prompto example is cell shaded. Brush shaded is the OC sample. But it will have to wait until after I get back from a convention in a few weeks. :)

@Fozzy: Okay! I'll accept!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 20:05:57 )
@tehrin: Sweet! I initiated the trade and added my end. Can't wait for this chibi!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 20:46:15 )
@fozzy: Yay! I usually make it a practice to accept trades once the work is complete. :3

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 20:58:10 )
@tehrin: I'm in the habit of always initiating trades while the work in being done, then completed when the art is sent. ^^'
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 02:40:26 )
@tehrin: Ahhh, thank you so much. I absolutely adore your art, and it would be a real honor to have you draw for me. And thanks for letting me know. In that case please sign me up for a cell-shaded, as the Prompto example is indeed my favorite. I just need to decide which of my children to throw your way, now. I'll probably do that tomorrow as it's almost time for me to go to bed.

No worries at all about the wait, just get to it when you can honestly. I have no problems waiting for good art. Would you like me to start the trade awhile though?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 02:58:54 )
@lithinel: No problem! If you'd like to! :D

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 21:46:58 )
@tehrin: Here's the character I would like you to draw. My boy Ramziel here, please. He's a fallen angel and one of my absolute favorite OCs. I'd love to see him in your style! His wings are completely optional, but if you do include them, please make them tattered/torn looking. And his hair is collarbone length if that helps at all. :)

Refs

Body type (the only difference is that his hips would be slightly wider to make him look more proportioned. He's not chubby/hefty at all and very fit.)

Personality

- Kind
- Protective
- Stubborn
- Snarky
- Passionate
- Selfess
- Competitive
- Assertive
- Resourceful
- Confident
- Charming
- Rebellious

Background information

Before his fall from grace, Ramziel was one of heaven's top warriors and demon-slayers. His combat skills are still outstanding despite the fact he no longer serves heaven, so demons and all evil entities better beware.

Clothing options (Feel free to choose any of these outfits you like or mix and match shirts/jackets/jeans. As long as he has on the brown combat boots, I'm okay with anything.)

As long as his pose suits his personality, I'm good with anything honestly.

And sure, I can start the trade awhile.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 16:24:47 )
@colin:
@fozzy:
@lithinel:

Just popping in to give everyone an update! I've had a few hectic days, and haven't been able to devote any time to art. Although i'll try to get something done next week, everything may have to wait until I'm home from the convention!
Please take my survey on dress up game art!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 06:39:56 )
@tehrin: Hey, life gets in the way, it happens. By the way, I started the trade for the payment, just so that's out of the way.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.