Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat We got a place!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 14:56:26 )

Wooot! Been looking around for a place of our own for a while now. Finally found one with a good rent price!
And it is a House, not apartment or duplex! I'm so happy!
Yeah, the house is kinda small, old, and could use some work, but we don't have to live with any other family or friends!
So hopefully we won't have to move again for a few more years at least. That should give us some time to start saving for an even better place. Maybe this one would be one that we buy rather than rent!
Been pretty tired recently because I've been unpacking whenever I get off work. Still got a couple more trips to move the rest of the stuff since we are just using our van rather than renting a UHaul. Our stuff is currently at my mom's so it isn't going anywhere right now.
Plus, we are within walking distance to the library, a Shop n Save, and the park! And LOTS of Pokestops and Gyms in the city! Super great bonus!!! Now to just find some other trainers to do those 4 and 5 star raids with! ^_^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 17:01:23 )
That is great! Now you can plan for the rebellion.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 18:19:50 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Definitely just test out how bad the draft is first and foremost with Winter around the corner.
I know home depot sells window insulators (cheap too) for windows with bad drafts.

That was my first mistake when renting an older house- winter came quick and hit hard and caught us off guard.
Our heating bell was insane the first month of snow until we put all the insulation up.

congrats though, very exciting :valsunglasses:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.