Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Grab bags

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:30:42 )
I donno if it is just me being on mobile or not but it doesn't actually grant the item after a choice it just refreshes the page essentially I'm not sure if it is a bug or just my phone tho

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 00:42:25 )
@Reanimator: Hello, sorry to hear you're encountering an issue with the goodie bags features. I did some testing on my own account opening 2 goodie bags, one on mobile, and one on my desktop. Both attempts did grant me the items. I am going to make the developers aware - in the mean time, can you provide more info.

What phone/operating system do you use?
What Goodie Bag and/or Item are you encountering this issue with (a specific goodie bag or all goodie bags)?
Are you seeing the confirmation window for the item you chose?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 00:57:23 )
@Fozzy: android marshmallow 6.0.1 (chrome browser) no confirmation I just picked and it would refresh. treasure teapot med kit autumn bucket and the skull bucket and I tried all of them just now and yeah no grants I'm gonna try clearing my cache and cookies see if that helps

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 01:04:33 )
@Fozzy: clearing did fix it thanks man I shoulda thought of it before making the thread
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 01:07:57 )
@Reanimator: No worries! Glad it's working now. I myself always forget to clear my cache and that usually does the trick. :vanora_sweat:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.