Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Posting/Notifications still buggy

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:48:06 )
@hazer: You probably already know that the posts are still acting up.
But the Come Make a Wish Charity in particular isn't working for me at all. Last post I can see is Tuijp's.

I posted and Nyuu posted and neither is showing. Pretty sure there is now another post. It showed briefly but disappeared.

Thanks for continuing to look into it :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 10:59:48 )
Hmmm good questions.

It doesn't seem to be a big issue in all threads. Cause I was talking with only
@nyuu: in my quest thread (including a new page) and there wasn't any issue for me.

The biggest issue tends to be in a thread with more people? Maybe? idk anything about this XD

I just posted in the Charity again to see how it would act since it seems to be working fine again. All the posts seem to be there. It did still say there were 6 new replies after I posted (something else it was doing earlier when it was messing up). But there wasn't, it was just reloading the same posts above mine. If any of that remotely helps.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 11:07:15 )

@Nalightful: I can tell you that about the last part I had the same issue. So you are not alone in that.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 13:38:35 )

Some of the posts that don't show up for me, show up after a couple of hours and some don't at all, weird

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 14:37:35 )

@Hazer: Thanks for the answer.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 17:40:19 )

@Hazer: Unicorn posted in the following thread 1 hour ago and i cannot see the post.
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/2167/6980

Hope this helps!

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 17:54:54 )

@Hazer: I just cleared my cache and did a hard refresh but the posts are still reloading. Topic is: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/766/19880

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.