Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 04:36:45 )
Hello, I just recently joined.

I reside in the UK so my times may be wonky since I am returning back to Uni in a month hopefully.. I am studying Computer Games Design as my choice as job and a gamer.. I own a few gaming consoles.. PS2 x2, wii x2, PS4, PSP and quite a few different versions of Gameboys.. I only have three of them with me here. I also own 4 laptops (a mini, a dell, a gaming pc and an older laptop which was planned to run my ps2 off of).

I also have a number of Gameboys, a laptop and Gamecube plus an old Atari system being kept for me by family.. tech. have two gamecubes since my father's is now basically mine (he passed away in Dec before Xmas.).

I also enjoy playing Pokémon Go. I don't mind swapping friend codes if anyone else plays and wants gifts from Scotland, my friends here love the chance of getting Pokémon from other places in the world. :) I was giving a Pokémon from Delaware so yea, feel free to pop me a message for that.

I also do enjoy rpging.. I haven't rpged in over a year since my most of my rpg mates have moved sites or no longer active so I am open to joining a few rpgs, if any are looking for a new rpger, again, just let me know. I will probably take a glance through and see what there is in a day or two to see if either my OCs would fit into any.

Other than that, I am a female and I do like dressing all in black, etc. I do have a small collection of Living Dead Dolls, my main pride of joys are the two named after my OCs - Chloe and Ava. I also have one Little Apple Doll and a bjd, plus other dolls we picked up at Charity shops..

If anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 04:47:25 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Chloe: Welcome!
And oooh, game design? A friend of mine is taking something like that (More specifically, he says game dev, so I dunno how much of a difference that is) and he has to take calculus as part of his course and it kills him every time. > <
Hope you can manage the math stuffs better than he!

Do you have anything you've done so far, for game stuffs? I"m curious =)
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 05:25:17 )
Gamecube is so underrated, whats some of your fav games on it? Im midst playing Baten Kaitos now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 05:34:43 )
j0, there.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 06:41:34 )

@Chloe: Hey welcome to voltra!
I've always wanted to go to the UK!
Also, you seem like a pretty cool person

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 07:42:25 )
Heyyy, welcome to voltra

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 07:46:47 )
@Chloe: Hello and welcome to voltra.
I am Unicorn, nice to meet you! do you have any photo's
of your BJD or other dolls just wondering? I used to have
a lot of friend's over in the UK but some of them I lost touch with.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 08:56:47 )
@Chloe: Hello also from the UK :) welcome to Voltra! We have a few European users so you should be ok in terms of time :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 15:34:51 )

We have some europeans on here (including myself) so chatting should't be a problem. Welcome fellow gamer. I own two old Sega's. And besides that I have an Xbox360, the mini nes and snes.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 11:04:17 )
Welcome! Nice to see our pool of European users is growing! I am from a similar timezone as you so you will probably see me around when you are awake :vanora_smile: We are a minority currently but our numbers are growing and we shall take over the site one day! :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.