Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Love Nikki players, gather around!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 20:03:44 )
Do you play Love Nikki or ever had thoughts of playing it? Well, you've come to the right place!

I wanted to make a thread where we can discuss past/current/upcoming events, suits, gather people for your association, make friends, talk about the current stylist contest theme that's going on and everything love nikki.
You're welcome to show off any outfits you're proud of as well.

===

Associations Open and Looking
StyleCon (ID#334)

Events

Announcements

--
This thread is now open for discussion and/or friend making. Feel free to start a conversation on how you got into Love Nikki :vivihappy:

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 20:22:48 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Night XIV: I haven't played Nikki since December because I got cheated outta some money. It wasn't much, but I'm still bitter about it.
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 21:27:40 )
I actively play, at one point I was a bit addicted to the microtransactions and had to force myself to stop. Never imagined I could be so impulsive. So now I have a personal oath to never buy clothes on there unless it somehow has a bird. (I like birds.)
If I remember, I'll post some favorite outfits later.

My association is open if youd like to join!
~Dark Moon Clan #6507~

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:00:20 )
@Lady luna: I'm sorry that happened to you. Sad to say it seems it happened again recently with an outfit that they were selling. Supposedly the outfit was, in everyone's words, OP. People who had the outfit were able to win in story mode and in the stylist area easily. But something happened and the outfit was 'nerfed' and people are outraged over it. Sadly I don't think the people of Love Nikki will do anything about it.

@millet: Same here, but there's something about having the outfits that come with the whole V-status that is just satisfying to me. I told myself once I reached level V7 (currently I'm at V6) then I'll stop buying diamonds. It's just really hard to get to that next level...but I think that's the point in the effort to make you buy more diamonds.
I'm already in an association, but if you'd like I can add it to the opening post for people to see ouob

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:07:14 )
I'm like $20 away from V10. I'm in love with the V15 outfit but the fact it translates to about $5,000 USD is yiiiiiiiiikes.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:17:32 )
@Millet: Which is why I'm gonna stop buying diamonds once I reach V7 ^^;;
I don't remember the outfit for V7 or if you even get one. But I like that you do get some perks like daily star coins, gold and hearts. There's also the monthly diamond cards which I've been buying for the past 3 months which has come in handy with the recent rush of events we've had, but I think now I can stop since it seems the events are finally starting to slow down @_@

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:18:41 )

@Night XIV: It's a gorgeous game, and I frikken love it
But I'm so freaking bitter.
It wasn't much
I know that
but I live on a budget, lol. XD

So 20USD makes a difference to this Canadian. =P

regardless, I can't believe taht they released something so OP in the first place. DX Was probably gorgeous though

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:44:41 )
@Lady luna: Oh trust me, I'd be bitter too especially considering my unemployed status so if I was cheated out of money in a game, I'd definitely be mad about it for a while too. But also knowing me, I'm addicted to dress up games, so I'd probably come back to the game mumbling angrily to myself the whole time ^^;
In my opinion it wasn't all that great, but opinions differ. If I could find it in the game, I'll definitely screenshot it and show it to you ouob

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:04:26 )

@Night XIV: If you manage to find it, plz screen! I'd love to see~<3

I haven't found another that was quite as pretty in the same vein yet, but perhaps that's for the best. I don't have the money. XDD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:42:44 )

I've recently gotten into it and love it! so how much do you need to spend to be "good" at it? o:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:57:46 )
@Nyuu: I actually haven't spent a single dollar and I am at the second to last chapter. You just gotta be patient and do the dailies. They are pretty generous with their diamonds

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 00:57:11 )
@Nyuu: You don't need to spend money in the game to be good. There's actually no being 'good' in this game ^^
Paying just gives you some small perks, that's all and at a certain paid level you get outfits that you wouldn't otherwise get.
It's just as Saeyra said, it takes a bit of patience ^^

@Lady luna: Alrighty, here's the outfit and all it's glory. People are saying it was the dress, which is called 'I DO Makeup' that was very OP but the dress' stats were changed after a few days. People think something might've happened with the company that teamed up with Love Nikki to make the suit, but regardless, people are outraged

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 00:58:41 )

@Night XIV: Ok, that looks like full colour could be cute, definitely, but I dunno if it's the best I've seen in there.
There are definitely better aesthetic options, methinks.

But I can understand the outrage. It's a shame, really.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 01:06:52 )
@lady luna: It's mostly a red and gold outfit ^^
I kinda like it just for the dress but that's it lol Other than that I always go for suits that come with new makeup/faces
A lot of the players are hoping the creators of the game will go back and make some of the makeup's colored skin friendly. We finally have different colored bases, but we're mostly getting make up for the main base which is never any fun. As doll makers/lovers of dress up games we love our options

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 01:14:32 )

@Night XIV: I completely understand that.
I used to adore the different hairs myself~<333

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 04:43:31 )

@Night XIV: This is my kind of thread. I freaking adore this game and hate that my mom is taking away my phone during school *cry* so I won't be able to play it during weekdays anymore. Anywho if you wanna add me: I'm RainbowPanda

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 10:18:44 )

Glad to hear that paying for the game isn't required to progress!
I'll keep doing my dailies, i've been playing for 7 days and am over 1k diamonds!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 22:48:53 )
@Nyuu: Ah so many diamonds! You're gonna be all set when the next event comes out ouob I spent all mines on all the events we had. I think I only have 100+ diamonds ^^

@lady luna: The hairstyles are nice too~ I do have some personal favorites, but only because they help me make dolls close to my characters ;D
I hope one day you'll come back to the game ;o;

@rainbowpanda: At least you can still play during the weekend and any school breaks, yeah??

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 22:53:11 )

@Night XIV: I'll definitely save them for events, maybe one that i really like :3

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 23:36:04 )

@Night XIV: I may, I may not... my wallet would prefer I didn't. Lol
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.