Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 00:38:42 )
welcome 2 voltra

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 01:07:22 )
@okios: Thanks so much!

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 01:35:37 )

@Night XIV: Hello there. Does your username have a story behind it?
Also, that's a lot of OCs. Do you have your characters' information up anywhere? And by any chance do you like to roleplay?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:05:44 )
@Quoth the raven: Hi there!
Night was my first ever original character and the number 14 is my favorite/lucky number. I also have an infatuation with the roman numeral, so my usernames are always Night XIV or Eclipse XIV as Eclipse was my second original character ^^
At the moment my character information is limited as some of them I keep to myself, but I do have a website where I update it with a few select OC's of mine. Here's the link if you're curious. There's only 4 of my characters on the site at the moment: https://nightmarescharacters.weebly.com/
And I used to roleplay, but now I just stick to either writing stories or doing onexone roleplays with my long-distance partner to help him get better at writing and developing his own OC's ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:18:03 )
Welcome to Voltra. C;
That's awesome you get to write with him. I see you have a character inspired by the Persona universe. What's your favorite game, if you've played? I'm a big fan of the series. And of Shin Megami Tensei. I'm currently addicted to the new mobile game called Liberation Dx2.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:29:35 )
@Dowan: Thanks for the welcome! I love your monochrome avi~
My favorite so far is Persona 5. It was the second persona game I was introduced into thanks to my partner. The first being one of the Arena versions of the games. He's trying to get me to play Persona 3 as well, but I'm still stuck on P5 ^^;
Funny that you mention the mobile game and he messaged me saying he just started playing it as well lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:39:39 )
@Night XIV: Aww yiss! Persona 5 is a great game, but extremely long. Your partner has good taste because P3's story is some of the best... though the gameplay is admittedly a little dated at this point.
LOL, that's pretty funny. I see I'm not the only one whose been claimed by its release. I highly recommend it because as far as mobile games go, it's very polished and has a surprising amount of content. Good if you need to kill some time. ;o
Thank you very much for the compliment. Your avatar is pretty cute for just starting out. C;

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:52:45 )
@Dowan: I don't mind when it comes to dated gameplay considering I still own a lot of my old systems. I still go back to my PS2 and Gamecube from time to time ^^;
He's trying to get me to play that as well, but space on my phone is limited. Gotta go out and get me a new one so I can have more games on it ;D For now I only have one app (Other than social media) and it's a dress up game call Love-Nikki lol
Ah~ Thanks, I'm trying my best with what I have ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 02:58:45 )
@Night XIV: Haha, I feel you. I used to bust out my Nintendo at times, and still play my old PSX/2 games because those consoles have a lot of good JRPGs.
Ah, I understand. Work takes up quite a bit of my phone's resources, and I can really only have Liberation and a few other apps on it. How is Love-Nikki by the way? I've heard a lot about it and always been curious, but haven't had the chance to check it out. ;o

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 03:08:33 )
@dowan: Here's to hoping they move some of those good games onto the newer systems. They don't have to be HD remakes, but having old games on new systems are always nice. I was excited when they released all the Kingdom Hearts games on the PS4
It's a fun dress up game, that's for sure. They have a lot of events that seem to only last about 4 days though so that's my only complaint. The longest event they ever had was about 2 weeks and sometimes the suits are so impossible to get that you probably wouldn't be able to get the full set unless you have a bunch of diamonds (in game currency that requires real money to get or you can earn them doing daily tasks/completing suits) beforehand. However, they do bring back suits from earlier events though, so if you aren't able to get a suit during that event, there's always a chance it might come back.

Here's two of my dolls from the game. You can have a total of 4 dolls, but regular members get 2 while people who get to (I think) level V4 from buying diamond get the extra 2 dolls. I'm V6 for now, I went on a diamond splurge during Christmas ^^;

https://sta.sh/0nalydxbcb0
https://sta.sh/0175a1twzgxd

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 10:34:07 )

@Night XIV: I'm on lovenikki too! you're in my friends list, my name is nyuubear~

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 14:15:36 )
@nyuu: yep, I've noticed! It seems if you sign up with your Facebook then any facebook friends that join get added to your friends list.
I might make a lovenikki thread on here for anyone else that plays. They could ask for advice and even show off their outfits if they want ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 15:06:21 )

@Night XIV: ooh that is a great idea! :3 i'd love more friends on there~ did the daily chance work today?

Questing: click here!

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 20:05:43 )

@Night XIV: How long have you had these characters? Out of the four on your site, I like Eclipse's design the most.
Nidawi is pretty neat, too. It's interesting to see people's take on an established world and either incorporate a character they've had for a while or fashioning something entirely new for it. I've considered making an Overwatch OC myself, but haven't really gotten any solid ideas for it yet.

And that's great that you're helping him out like that. It's pretty much the same thing I'm hoping for, but I haven't had much luck. Maybe one day I'll stop being lazy and just write whatever comes to mind, heh.

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 20:15:24 )
@Quoth the raven: I've had Night and Eclipse since middle school along with two others named Nathaniel and William. Those are my original four~
Nidwai is barely a year old though, I have a tendency to make a character at least once a month. I've recently (maybe a month or so back) made a new Marvel character and reworked a character. I may also have a habit of bringing back old characters ^^;
As for with coming up with an overwatch character you just gotta think about what you want and what isn't in the game yet. For Nidawi I wanted a Native American character that was also an Offense character. The idea of her being able to change into a wolf came weeks after I made her. She took about 2-3 months to turn into a solid character. Second longest time as I have an SCP Containment breach character that took a year to complete ^^;

Sounds like me lol. I didn't start actually writing until I met him. I used to just roleplay all the time, but he's the one that encouraged me to finally start writing. I used to write a lot in middle school, but stopped once I graduated high school...my writing back then was so cringy and that's what made me stop cause I would go back and just think 'I wrote this?!' it was just that bad @_@ So I started writing out our roleplays into story format and I just went from there. We barely roleplay as much nowadays because he's just been hooked on my writings ^^;
Sadly I'm too shy to show anyone my original stories. I mostly write fanfiction and I'm currently rewriting an old FNaF story I did back in...2014-2015, I think.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:33:36 )
Hello! I can't stop watching your bouncing robotic bunny.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 01:17:29 )

Nice to have another new person here. Hope to see you around!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 10:30:46 )
@Night XIV: welcome to voltra, sorry I am mostly in my charity posting. I am mostly online around afternoon, evening, and fairly early morning. Nice to meet you. I am Unicorn. Feel free to check out my charity and all of the other charities there are many.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 18:57:00 )
@Glume: Haha his name is Bonnie and he's my favorite character in Five Nights at Freddy's ^^

@Unicorn: Thank you for the welcome ^^ and I like your avi~Very spooky ;D

@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the welcome ^^

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 20:31:40 )
@Night XIV: I thought that might be the case, even though I somehow avoided that game despite being an avid gamer. I think I was waiting for the fan-presence to die down, but thats not going to happen any time soon :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.