Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dogs or Cats (Or Other)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:55:59 )
@Kitten: thank yooou! they are the besssst

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:33:31 )
I would say I'm probably, mostly, a cat person? In my lifetime I've had many a different species for pets. Cats just seem to be what I gravitate towards the most. Though I will have to say I really enjoyed having rats, they were so sweet and affectionate.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:52:26 )
I have grown up with dogs, and absolutely adore them. I am one of those people who, when they see a dog when out, will stop the conversation to tell the other person to look at the cute dog, look at it, doggo over there, look, so cute, and then go back to conversing alongside various other awww's aimed at the dog.
I have two currently, a 10 year old Pomeranian and a 5 year old collie cross, and before these I've had another collie cross, and a border collie when I was super young. I don't see me ever not having dogs, and even got my second tattoo of 3 pawprints to represent the dogs I've had, have got, and will inevitably one day get.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:03:50 )
Why not both?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:01:36 )
I have 2 dogs myself and take care of my brother's dog when he's at work, plus I have a cat named Ozzy and 4 chickens

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 22:21:24 )
I tend to like pretty much all animals, but I have a preference for kitties. I currently have 4 in my house. There's also two geckos and a toad, but I don't have pics of them. So it's just my kitties for now. We had to put Venus down in May, sadly. :'(

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 22:42:57 )
I'm not a huge animal person, but I'm much more of a cat person than a dog person. Cats, at least, are mostly self-sufficient. You just give them food, water, and then they ignore you until they want something. Dogs are much higher-maintenance, and, geez, I couldn't handle that. I do currently have a pair of cats, though.

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 02:55:18 )
I am definitely a cat person.
Though I love furry babies of all kinds.

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:03:06 )
I love cats and dogs equally, but bunnies are my favourite animals.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:04:13 )
More of a dog person, I am ok with cats? Kittens are cute, but puppies are preferred.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 10:20:08 )
Both dogs and cats~ I have one of each and both are so demanding.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 10:58:22 )
I really love all animals. I have one dog and one cat.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:26:54 )
I prefer cats first, but I really love most animals as pets except for birds, rodents (hamsters, gerbils, mice, etc.), and fish.I would love to be able to have some lizards or snakes eventually, but for now it's just me and my kitties!
(Pictures incoming soon!)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 06:03:44 )
I'm a cat person all the way. I've never had a dog but I've had roommates with dogs before.

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:06:26 )
I am a turtle and dog person !:D we have two dogs one turtle at our house right now!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.