Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Searching for Role-play Partners!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 00:22:32 )
Hello Looking for some new role-play partners
I'm fine with a 1X1 or maybe a group role play?

What I'm open Too
--------------------------------------
Apocalypse Roleplays
VR Full Dive world situation RP's (SAO, Overlord Ect. and Original)
Supernatural Roleplays (Vampires, Ghost, Werewolves Ect)
Anime Roleplays IF I know the anime well enough though I do like original Idea and Characters more so.
I'm open to lots more but those are some Ideas
I can Play both Men/Woman
I can do any orientation setting.

I love fun Oc's! :D

Id like to imagine that a Roleplay could consist of a paragraph. not just one or two sentences.

What I wont do
-------------------------------
Bestiality
Pedophilia (Lolli)
Cancer (I know its weird but my mom just recently died of cancer so Id rather not have a character go through it)
Gore ( Like overly detailed SAW status gore. No thanks)

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:14:13 )

@Anurah: Hey there. I think a supernatural roleplay would be pretty fun. I personally prefer to play as a male, and am willing to write a paragraph or two per post.
I do have one question, though: is romance a must for you?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:16:58 )
@Quoth the Raven: No its not a requirement
And By supernatural I dont mean the show to clarify ^^;; Though it is a good show haha.

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:23:17 )

@Anurah: I don't think I got past the fifth season, to be frank, ha. I do wonder what I've been missing from time to time, though.
Anyway, I'm game then if you are. Any specific ideas you have in mind, or do you want to come up with something together?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:39:09 )
@Quoth the Raven: We could come up with something :D

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:44:20 )

@Anurah: Alright, sounds good. Do you want to do that through PMs, or is it fine to flesh it out here?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 04:49:09 )
@Quoth the Raven: Anywhere is fine! :D
Sorry Had to do some shopping and I poofed.
"Cut down my trunk and make a boat,"
said the tree. "Then you can sail away and be happy."

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 07:27:28 )

@Anurah: That's all right. And okay, I'll continue posting here, then.
For now, I'm just looking through ideas on this roleplay guide, but I'll try coming up with something of my own as well. I like these for the most part, though I'd probably want to tweak them to better suit what I'd be comfortable writing about.

When Muse A purchases a new home, they are quick to dismiss rumors of the residence being haunted. Even when the realtor declines to give them a guided walkthrough of the property because of strange occurrences the last time they showed the listing, Muse A just laughs it off as a silly joke. Everything weird that happens from the move-in day has a perfectly logical explanation as far as Muse A is concerned. When the lights flicker, Muse A chalks it up to faulty wiring. When a door slams, it’s obviously because of a draft. When their keys aren’t where they left them, it’s probably because they have a poor memory. Muse A is a firm believer in everything having a logical explanation; they definitely don’t believe in ghosts or anything of a supernatural nature.

For years, Muse B, a poltergeist, has been trying to make contact with the living inhabitants of their home with unfavorable results. Typically, when Muse B’s done all they can to make their presence known to someone, making noises and moving items throughout the home, they end up scaring them off without intending to. Being stuck on this plane with no idea how to move on, unable to be seen or heard, is endlessly frustrating. Muse B is desperate to make a viable connection with Muse A who doesn’t seem so easy to frighten. After many failed trials, Muse B attempts to tap into Muse A’s mind while Muse A is asleep. If Muse B can meet Muse A in a dream, maybe they can convince Muse A that they exist and ask for help.

Optional: Muse B is successful in entering Muse A’s dreams, but they don’t anticipate becoming stuck in Muse A’s body when Muse A awakens.

It started with a recurring dream. Muse A was flying over the city, keeping an eye on what went on below. Muse A flies different places every night, but the one thing each dream has in common is Muse B’s face.

Muse A starts to think they’re going crazy. Dreaming of flying is one thing, but vividly seeing a complete stranger’s face every single night? They’ve sought professional help, and every doctor they’ve spoken to has suggested that Muse B is either somebody from their past, or their imagination.

Muse A is convinced that Muse B is real, and grows increasingly frustrated with not being able to connect the dots. They’re outside one day, completely consumed with their thoughts, when they notice they’re no longer on the sidewalk, but five inches above it. Nobody seems to notice as Muse A experimentally takes a step and moves higher. They land quickly and make their way home to experiment.

That night, Muse A takes a leap of faith out of their window and finds that they have somehow been gifted with the ability of flight. Curious, they fly the route they’ve taken in their dreams night after night, and after months of restless sleep, find out that Muse B exists. They bang on Muse B’s window, overexcited, and have no idea how they’ll be able to explain who they are, and why they’re floating in midair.

Optional:

Muse B has just discovered they have a power as well, and is relieved to find out they aren’t alone.
Muse B has done something to give Muse A the ability to fly and can now proceed with total world domination/extreme ornithology/whatever their master plan actually was.

Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

I only got to the second page of that tag, ha. At the very least it'll get my mental juices flowing.

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.