Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Daily Chance?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 11:39:18 )
You know how y'all put new items for the daily chance, is there anyway that you can have these drop less, or not at all for those of us who have so many already. I am pretty sure most of us are downding in them as it is. And I keep putting mine on my mule due to so many.

The Following - Alpaca Plush, Seal Pup, Electric Wild Horns, Electric Orb, Ice Wild Horns, Ice Crystals, Metal Wild Horns, Metal Smoke, Sound Wild Horns, Sound Bush.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 14:34:56 )
@Unicorn: Noted and this is definitely a good idea. At this time I can't give an ETA of when D.C. can be updated. I also dont feel it's fair to other users or new users to temporarily lower item drops because some have too many free items. I can say the rate to get currency is about 10x's more likely, ya'll just really lucky I guess!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 16:07:27 )
*sound bush war flashbacks*

Well idk how possible this is but maybe once you get an item your chance of getting it again should drop?

Say you have a 10% chance to get a Sound bush, you get it one, the chance drops by 0.5% or something and so on

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 16:24:34 )
How about putting them on a rotation? Maybe every 2 months it rotates to a different batch of Dailies. Some old and some new.

Always ping me please.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 16:35:20 )
The plan is to swap out daily chance items completely. I don't plan on reintroducing D.C. items once they are swapped out. We slowly built up the item collect which is now sitting at 14 I believe? So now the plan is to remove older ones (ie. plushies) to be replaced with new D.C. items. But I still have other plans to introduce before this even happens.

I'm sure a decrease in chance is something that can be added, but depends on our developer knowledge. We have a testing space now - so that's something I'm going to look into!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 18:46:04 )
Oooh so eventually older DC items will have resell value? Nice!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 22:43:57 )
@Fozzy: thank you, for having it noted, and a decrease sounds
like a good idea to have on daily chance or a a less number of getting
on items. just idea's to help.

@Kcalb: you must have a lot of sound bushes also?

@Saeyra: that sounds like a great idea to have them
rotate out after a month or three months less.

sorry for my late reply.

@sunny: it would be nice if they did have a resell price at
some point for new volties, but I'd rather just give them away
when new volties show up.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 09:23:16 )
@Unicorn: so many
Every day when I press the shaky aircraft i pray to God with tears in my eyes that i get anything, anything but a sound bush (i have 7 lmao)
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 20:35:54 )
@Kcalb: you'll probablly get 7 more to get the number 14
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.