Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback July Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 18:34:10 )

Hey Volties!

Your feedback about last months crates was really helpful! Reading what you think could be done better really gives us a good perspective from your point of view. It helps us rethink the sets in ways we might have not considered in the beginning. We can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about this months crates.

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

Tootsie
★✩✩✩✩

Urro the Corrupt
★✩✩✩✩

Strawberry Delight
★✩✩✩✩

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 07:12:36 )
Tootsie
★★★✩✩
I am not gonna lie, this is probably the first crate item where i probably wont wear any of the pose </3
Not because of the quality, but mainly because it seems like it was made for a specific gender. Even the previous female crate items have some gender neutral pose... But not this one o:

Leg Mod : it might be just me, but the leg kinda bent in a weird position. It looks odd o:
The skirt by itself is actually really lovely.. But since it stuck together with the leg mod kinda turn me off
Would be nicer if there is a separate pose for the skirt?

The Jacket : Same with the leg mod, the arm mod kinda weird xD
But this might be because of the jacket itself thats a bit weird, the jacket itself kinda have an odd shape & bent unnaturally. I dunno, its kinda like pixeled in a rush

The Hair & the Leotard : deffo the best of the set, i think lots of people gonna like this hairstyle & the leotard tbh

Lollipop : the lollipop by itself is a 5/5, the lips tho ;u;
Why it have to be there D:
It destroyed the pose for me...
It turn the gender neutral lollipop to a specific gender item.
The color of the lips is also a weird choice of colour ;u;
I just really wish they are separated

Urro the Corrupt
★★★★★
This is an awesome set o:
I love every pose of it
I dont really have much critique for this tbh
The only critique i got is the black arm mod... Kinda wish the tattoo comes in a lighter colour, maybe storm?
Its kinda hard to see in the current colour..

Also kinda wish the lamp & the leg mod are in a separate pose?
I think it will give the leg mod more flexibility, and the lamp can become a nice accessories to have on the ground, kinda like our crate?

Strawberry Delight
★★★★✩
Strawberry Delight BG, Fork, Spoon: no question the absolute best part about the set for me, it just so well done

The tail : its quite a weird choice of a pose
I dont know if this is a good or a bad thing lol
It just doesnt look good as a tail for me..
however with creativity by combining it with other items, it might actually be a really good item, just not as a tail xD

Foreground : this is quite good actually
And this is the first foreground that we get so far right?
My only criticism is that I kinda wish there is a background version too for this item tbh xD

The ears : okay i m not an expert at anatomy. But i feel like the left & right ears are a bit imbalanced? Idk why tho o:
Maybe because 1 of the ears are a bit higher than the other? I m not really sure xD

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 01:49:03 )
neko says;
@q t e a p o n: That looks great, lowered.

My review is in the spoiler!
Tootsie:
★★✩✩✩
I really want to like this, the idea behind it is great. Unfortunately the hair almost looks like a wig. I think if the bangs were lowered a bit on the forehead it would look more like it was apart of the head, versus right on top of it. The mouth/lollipop pose...just...no. The lips are way too high on the face, shaped and shaded weird, and the color choices are kinda bad. I wish it was JUST a lollipop, because I'd use that pose all the time. Leotard is fine, just looks a little basic to be a pose of a premium item. The jacket is arguably the best pose, but the arm facing away from us is a bit strange. It should be farther back and shorter. The leg mod, the front leg is shaped weird at the ankle, and there should be more shading over the other leg because the leg facing away from us actually looks like it's in the front because it's bigger.

Urro the Corrupt:
★★★★✩ (4.5 actually)
The carpet has a nice design and nice colors, just wish it had some wrinkling at the edges or something so it didn't appear so stiff. The genie tail is really nice. The only thing I can think of is maybe adding a tiny bit more highlighting on the lamp to make it appear more metallic? Corrupt waist is fine. The corrupt arms I also like, I just wish that they also came in the default skins for more versatility. The corrupt hat is the best pose, would't change a thing. Overall a very nice item, good color choices.

Strawberry Delight:
★★★★✩
This item is so unique and so nice. The background is stunning. The ears are cute, but I agree the facing away one should be lowered. The tail is pretty. The only thing about it for me is that the spoon..doesn't....look like a spoon... The actual vessel of the spoon that's holding the strawberry and cream looks completely flat, almost like a disk. Spoons aren't that short either in the vessel area. And on the mint and brown pose, I feel like the colors should be reversed. Like the strawberries should be mint, and the cream and tail should be brown, like chocolate.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 02:03:38 )
@Q t e a p o n: it looks way better o:
My only worry is if the back ear become covered by our hairs if it is lowered?
Have you tried make the front ear a bit higher instead?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.