Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How's your day?

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:19:24 )
Mine? Well saw a dog on the roof of an abandoned house on a cops property, called animal control, went to pay rent, went back and dog was gone and all other dogs stopped freaking out so I assume it was taken care of? I'm now at my parents waiting for my mom to get off work and they leave because I'm house sitting this weekend..... I also poured water all over the couch on accident xD

How's your day going? Also I am going to attempt to draw traditional art maybe idk.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:28:18 )
@Khajitten: A couple years ago I saw a dog walking the legs of a 5 story apartment building down here in Chicago. That was scary! I hope they got the dog down safely.

I also have to pay rent, today was pay day too. So there goes a good chunk of my check. :vanora_sweat:

Other than that, pretty chill day. Just at work right now and meeting family for dinner later today.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:34:52 )
@Fozzy: Waaaah I would honestly probably cry! I'm such a wimp, I cry about road kill and stuff... The animal control here is pretty good, they do a better job than most places I've seen.

Yeaa rent is like half of ours ;A; sometimes being an adult sucks xD I need a lot of stuff (like a car) but we would rather keep up with the bills than go get a car we don't absolutely need right now. Like it'd be nicebut we can wait.

Ohhhh I love family dinners, always an interesting time with us xD Hopefully you'll have a good day at work and dinner will be yummy and fun! Also your avatar is super cute!!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:46:28 )
My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My bro just showed up with a PS3 for me, with games. I'm now watching Harry Potter on it and eating grapes. Life is good.

My shallow heart's the only thing thats beating

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:47:05 )
@Khajitten: Same, it's so sad. ;C I've actually never seen animal control... There are always cats running around here in Chicago too.

My BF and I split the bills, it's always nice to have someone to help with finances. I'd be screwed on my own. Lucky he just got a car this year, so it helps, but I still need to get my drivers license. I've lived in the city for so long I just take public transportation everywhere. haha

Yea, I'm excited! I'm meeting my godmother and two of my 4 younger siblings at an Italian restaurant. It should be nice!

And thanks! I tried to make it look like me too, but minus the abs and add a few more pounds. haha (Fun fact: I pixeled the beard/facial hair inspired by me. lol)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 17:00:48 )
@Tuijp: Waaah that sounds fun! I'm glad you are having a good day ;u;

@Fozzy: i've never been to Chicago.. I live in west Texas lol xD You always see them on the side of the highway.
I borrow my parents car a lot. I got my licence at 16, like my older sister. My younger siblings haven't so. Idk why they haven't rofl. But that's good he has a car! At least y'all can use that for groceries and stuff! I don't have any public transportation in my town. No buses, no taxis... were dumb lol.

Awwww yay~! That should be fun! I always get so excited to see my siblings when I don't get to normally. Like my older sister lives on the border so when I see her and my niece and nephew I get all kinds of excited xD

Waaaah it looks great! You must be a cutie irl xD Honestly abs are overrated, but I wont go into that shpill xD But man I'm impressed with the beard, I can't draw mens facial hair like at all ;A;

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 17:16:23 )
My shadows the only one that walks beside me

@Khajitten: I only asked for something to let me watch a dvd, since my own dvd player isn't working anymore

My shallow heart's the only thing thats beating

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 17:26:24 )
@Tuijp: Daaang then that was very nice ;u;

Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.