Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Stupid blathers - avi stories

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:05:03 )
Sooooooo idk I feel like writing short little stupid stories about people's avatars. Depending on how inspired I get....lengths will vary from.... 100 words to....probably 500 words at most lol. Idk

Anyway yeah uh hi. I will write random stuff your avi makes me think of.

You can specify your avi's pronouns if you want to.

Why am I doing this omg help >>

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:05:14 )
Completed:

Artits adjusted her shell-crown, emitting a calming aura of confidence and fearlessness. However, her face did not portray the turmoil occurring within her. He lips quirked a little as her mind raced over everything that could go wrong that day. The Human-Merfolk Peace Treaty was a pretty big deal, and as the queen of her people, she had to make sure she didn't swish one tail-fin wrong, or who knew what might happen. It had taken years for humans and merfolk to even consider having a treaty - Artits could remember her father, when he had been alive, oh how he had cursed the human ambassadors that were sent to supposedly "improve" human-merfolk relations. He had mentioned how the humans had only been attempting to steal their precious resources, offering little to nothing in return.

Artits shook her head. The time was approaching, she needed to have a clear mind. She left her chambers after double-checking her appearance was acceptable for a queen, and headed towards the place where the treaty was to be signed in an hour.... She could only hope her perceived confidence by others would show the humans that she wouldn't be bossed around by them like her father used to be.

The man never knew how he'd got a hold of a gun. He never knew how he'd managed to blast his way out of that hellish nightmare of a lab into the freedom of nature. Everything was blurred. His memories of that place always were. The only thing he could ever remember clearly was the moment he saw the striking blue sky for the first time, and the scent of grass wafting to his nostrils, and the pain he felt racking throughout his entire body, his right eye half-shut, as if it had swollen slightly.

He roamed the wilderness for a while, knowing nothing but the barcode on his cheek that marked him as an experiment, and the cruel, cold claws that were in the place where his fingers would be if he had ever been a normal person. His right arm was different, he knew that. Or at least, he found out the first time he ever saw civilization - humans outside that place, that weren't wearing white coats. There had been small humans wandering the streets, doing some odd kind of back-and-forth with a round object and yelling in delight.
Some normal-sized humans had seen his arm and looked away. He hadn't thought it was odd, until one of the small humans had come up to him, childishly asking if his arm was a costume. His own startled reply of confusion made the human tug on his arm. Suddenly filled with frightful eyes as the human realised his arm was real, the human yelled and ran. Other humans turned to look at him suspiciously, eyeing the barcode on his face.
He had run. He was scared of being sent back to that place. He wasn't sure how long he ran, but he eventually ended up in a desolate alley. He slumped down against the wall, his eyes watering. Why me? he asked himself bitterly. Why only me?
A sudden rattle of a trash can startled him, making him look up - into the vivid green eyes of a slender cat. He blinked, scared it would see his arm and run or treat him badly like the humans, but to his surprise, it jumped out and rubbed against him, as if it didn't care who he was, what he was... The man felt his eyes water again, but this time, it was because he wasn't alone.

LWD was a lucky little cat person. Zir parents had almost called zir Lucy Sam Donner, rather than Lucy Will Donner. Dodged a pretty great bullet there, if you ask me.

However....the rest of zir life was made by zir own choices. It's not my fault if ze ends up in jail. Hey, stop whining, I may be the narrator but does it look like I can tell this crazy cat person what to do? No? I'm glad you understand.

As I was saying... LWD dodged a pretty great bullet. Ze grew up in a household with many pets, and when ze moved out after ze had finished zir education to get a job, ze decided ze wanted a cat. Or two. Or three. Or ten thousand. The point is that ze wanted a lot.

The only problem was that ze had no money to keep cats or even buy them. And so, the rise of Voltra's grand Catnapper began - and nobody was any the wiser as to who was behind these attacks. Of course, if you ever catch zir on the streets dragging a big bag and ask what's in it, the answer you will surely receive is "My life."
Of course, most unsuspecting citizens would presume it to be work or documents required to live, but the truth is..... Well, cats are zir life, are they not?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:05:20 )
Reserved

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:05:30 )
Reserved because I'm a butt

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:05:44 )
Open because i want to write

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:07:35 )
Bring it

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:08:59 )
I'm curious to know what you'd come up with for mine. O:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:15:58 )
Okie dokies, I'll work on both of yours o7 ^w^

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:26:17 )
Jesi Says--->

Dipper. Dipper I must know what you think my avi is capable of.

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:51:59 )
@artits: I tried idk lol, I'm missing a thing I think XD
Artits adjusted her shell-crown, emitting a calming aura of confidence and fearlessness. However, her face did not portray the turmoil occurring within her. He lips quirked a little as her mind raced over everything that could go wrong that day. The Human-Merfolk Peace Treaty was a pretty big deal, and as the queen of her people, she had to make sure she didn't swish one tail-fin wrong, or who knew what might happen. It had taken years for humans and merfolk to even consider having a treaty - Artits could remember her father, when he had been alive, oh how he had cursed the human ambassadors that were sent to supposedly "improve" human-merfolk relations. He had mentioned how the humans had only been attempting to steal their precious resources, offering little to nothing in return.

Artits shook her head. The time was approaching, she needed to have a clear mind. She left her chambers after double-checking her appearance was acceptable for a queen, and headed towards the place where the treaty was to be signed in an hour.... She could only hope her perceived confidence by others would show the humans that she wouldn't be bossed around by them like her father used to be.

@Hadsvich: I had too much fun with yours omg lol
The man never knew how he'd got a hold of a gun. He never knew how he'd managed to blast his way out of that hellish nightmare of a lab into the freedom of nature. Everything was blurred. His memories of that place always were. The only thing he could ever remember clearly was the moment he saw the striking blue sky for the first time, and the scent of grass wafting to his nostrils, and the pain he felt racking throughout his entire body, his right eye half-shut, as if it had swollen slightly.

He roamed the wilderness for a while, knowing nothing but the barcode on his cheek that marked him as an experiment, and the cruel, cold claws that were in the place where his fingers would be if he had ever been a normal person. His right arm was different, he knew that. Or at least, he found out the first time he ever saw civilization - humans outside that place, that weren't wearing white coats. There had been small humans wandering the streets, doing some odd kind of back-and-forth with a round object and yelling in delight.
Some normal-sized humans had seen his arm and looked away. He hadn't thought it was odd, until one of the small humans had come up to him, childishly asking if his arm was a costume. His own startled reply of confusion made the human tug on his arm. Suddenly filled with frightful eyes as the human realised his arm was real, the human yelled and ran. Other humans turned to look at him suspiciously, eyeing the barcode on his face.
He had run. He was scared of being sent back to that place. He wasn't sure how long he ran, but he eventually ended up in a desolate alley. He slumped down against the wall, his eyes watering. Why me? he asked himself bitterly. Why only me?
A sudden rattle of a trash can startled him, making him look up - into the vivid green eyes of a slender cat. He blinked, scared it would see his arm and run or treat him badly like the humans, but to his surprise, it jumped out and rubbed against him, as if it didn't care who he was, what he was... The man felt his eyes water again, but this time, it was because he wasn't alone.

@littlewhitedragonlet: omg i can already see YUR EVIIILLLL XD

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:55:32 )
Jesi Says--->

@Dipper: wow Dips :\\\ I thought we were friends :\\\\\\\\ guess you won't be spared in my hostile takeover...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:56:28 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: lololol but seriously, your story avi is kinda maybe a bit evil lol
Gimme time to write XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:59:36 )
Aww! So sweet, loving it! :vanora_cry:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:08:28 )
@Hadsvich: I'm really glad you like it TTwTT

Ah, gtg, dinner, will finish yours later, LWD
DX

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:11:32 )
Jesi Says--->

@Dipper: why are you eating dinner at 8pm

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:17:15 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: what do you mean?
I'm with my dad, idk
I usually dont eat dinner when im alone or have it at like ten when i realise im hungry

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:20:01 )
Jesi Says--->

@Dipper: adasfegdrhtfgy child why I mean I eat dinner at 8pm most of the time but that's cause I eat lunch around 2pm

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:09:18 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: yeah so 8pm is fine right?
Why did you ask about it earlier?
Don't most people only have lunch around 1or 2?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:32:45 )
Jesi Says--->

@Dipper: when my mom ran the daycare and at every camp I've been to or helped with, Breakfast is at 7:30am, Lunch is 11:30am, and Dinner is 6:30pm lol it's kind of like. Automatic that I see any of those times and think "I should be eating right now" xD;;

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:58:42 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: ah I see
Also... if i screwed up and put some wrong pronouns in...oops^^;;
LWD was a lucky little cat person. Zir parents had almost called zir Lucy Sam Donner, rather than Lucy Will Donner. Dodged a pretty great bullet there, if you ask me.

However....the rest of zir life was made by zir own choices. It's not my fault if ze ends up in jail. Hey, stop whining, I may be the narrator but does it look like I can tell this crazy cat person what to do? No? I'm glad you understand.

As I was saying... LWD dodged a pretty great bullet. Ze grew up in a household with many pets, and when ze moved out after ze had finished zir education to get a job, ze decided ze wanted a cat. Or two. Or three. Or ten thousand. The point is that ze wanted a lot.

The only problem was that ze had no money to keep cats or even buy them. And so, the rise of Voltra's grand Catnapper began - and nobody was any the wiser as to who was behind these attacks. Of course, if you ever catch zir on the streets dragging a big bag and ask what's in it, the answer you will surely receive is "My life."
Of course, most unsuspecting citizens would presume it to be work or documents required to live, but the truth is..... Well, cats are zir life, are they not?
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.