Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [1x1 Search Request] -insert clever title here-

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:22:52 )
[introduction]

Greetings and salutations! My name is Eliah and I am here to search for some roleplay partners. I'm new to the site and I figured what better way to get to know people and slide into the site than to roleplay! It's my normal approach when I join a new site: post an introduction then check out the roleplay check and make a RT. Anyways. I'm a twenty seven year old with entirely too much time on her hands which makes it perfect for me to rp! Now, I do sometimes get in moods where my muse refuses to cooperate, but I will try to let you know that ahead of time so you're not left wondering if I ghosted you or something.

[rules/notes]

I'm putting together a few rules/notes to go by so that you can better understand what kind of person I am and what to expect. I promise, I don't bite.

1. I play both genders comfortably. Although, I naturally prefer to play female as that is my gender but I can just as well play a good male. All I ask is that you try to return the favor and be flexible like I am. If you can't play males or females, that's also fine. But at least try for me and that'll make me happy.

2. For pairings, I prefer to do heterosexual pairings, meaning male x female.

3. As far as writing goes, I try to mirror what my partner writes. If you give me a couple paragraphs, I'll try to write that same amount, if not more. All I ask is that you don't give me one-liners. That's a sure fire way to get me bored and uninterested in the rp.

4. I like to get to know my roleplay partners. It makes interacting with them easier if I'm on familiar terms with them and also makes plotting a breeze.

5. If you have a problem with me or the roleplay, please let me know. I can't fix things if you don't tell me. If you ever want to end the roleplay, just let me know as well. I would appreciate being told that it isn't working out rather than be ghosted and left wondering.

[preferred genres]

Fantasy
Romance
Historical
Fandom
Slice of Life (If I'm in the right mood)

[original pairings]

Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Mermaid
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Fallen Angel
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Kitsune x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Half Demon
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Light Elf x Dark Elf
Dark Elf x Dark Elf
Dark Elf x Human
Shifter x Human
Shifter x Demon
Shifter x Elf
Witch x Human
Witch x Witch Hunter
Sorceress x Adventurer/Mercenary
Sorceress x Assassin
Sorceress x Bodyguard
Sorceress x Human

King x Queen
King x Princess (unrelated)
Queen x Prince (unrelated)
Prince x Princess
Prince x Maid
Prince x Noblewoman
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Knight
Princess x Thief
Princess x Assassin
Princess x Nobleman
Lord x Lady
Lord x Maid
Samurai x Geisha
Samurai x Nobleman's Daughter
Samurai x Princess

Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling
Girlfriend x Boyfriend
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Womanizer/Playboy x Good Girl
Popular Kid x Loner Kid
Fan x Singer
Actor x Actress
Actor x Model
Boss x Secretary
Boss x Employee
Boss's son x Employee
Boss's Daughter x High Ranking Employee

If you don't see something you like, feel free to suggest. I'm usually quite willing to try something new, to an extent. The worst that can happen is that I politely tell you no thanks.

[fandoms]

The following are a list of fandoms that I do. Feel free to ask me what kind of pairings that I prefer to do.

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 15
Naruto
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
The Legend of Korra
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda
Fairy Tail
Pucca

[plots]

I have some prebuilt plots that can be further discussed. I will only list the pairing for that plot to save room in this thread. If interested in hearing the plot, please let me know.

Final Fantasy 7: Aerith x Sephiroth Plot - Ask for details. Brief summary is that they are both revived ten years after the events of final fantasy 7 and are forced to work together.

Naruto: Itachi Uchiha x Sakura Haruno Plot - Ask for details. In fact, I have two plots for this pairing. One is a non-massacre plot and the other is one where he lures Sakura into a trap and holds her hostage while trying to get her to heal him.

Original: Fan x Singer Plot- Ask for details. Basically, a fan wins a contest to meet the band and is dismissed by the lead singer. Feeling sorry for her, one of the bandmates invites her for dinner and along the way, the lead singer shows up in an attempt at playing nice but ruins it by being himself and gets himself slapped. This makes him intrigued by her.

Original: Angel x Fallen - Ask for details. Basically, we have an angel royal and a fallen soldier. Instead of being cast down to earth, fallen are given the choice to fall or to serve in the military. Sometimes the choice isn't given and they are forced to join the military. Basically, this is a tale of the fallen and prince/princess meeting and eventually falling in love. It needs a lot more work.

Original: Unmarried King x Peasant - Ask for further details. Basically, this is a plot based on the webtoon comic My Dear Coldblooded King. If you haven't read it, I would suggest doing so, especially if you want to do this plot. Of course, the roleplay wouldn't be exactly like the comic, but heavily based on it despite that. Basically, a merchant peasant stumbles upon the injured prince and tries to help him and catches the eye of the king.

Original: Moon princess x Human Prince - Ask for further details. Basically, this is a plot based on the movie Kubo and Sailor Moon. Moon princess likes to watch earth and notices how handsome the human prince and falls in love with him.

[finale]

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to post here or shoot me a pm. I look forward to creating stories with you!

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 13:22:01 )

@Eliah: hello!! I would love to do a witch and witch hunter rp with you! I wanted to play the witch of that is okay with you

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 11:46:41 )

@Roshan: Sure thing! That would be awesome. ^^

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 13:43:43 )

@Eliah: yay!! And umm what would you think about them exchanging letters or something as well to start out getting to know each other or something before they see each other in person and when and if they do before they realize that is who they were exchanging letters with they kind of have the usual witch and witch hunter relationship.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 15:10:05 )

@Roshan: Certainly sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind it.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 17:24:18 )

@Eliah: alrighty then we have a plan. So you said you prefer to be female which is fine for me. Would you like to start it up then?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:11:41 )

@Roshan: I can, yeah. Is there anything else we might need to discuss?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:37:51 )

@Eliah: I’m nothing that I can think of. You?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 12:48:40 )

@Roshan: Yeah, I can't think of anything else. I'll try to get a post up sometime soon

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 12:56:49 )

@Eliah: alright! Well if we can think of anything then we’ll we can always message and hash it out. Lol. Take your time. With the event going on I figured you would be focusing on posting in the event forums to get as many shells as you can get to get the items. So yes!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:16:27 )

@Roshan: Sorry I haven't done it yet. Suddenly got very busy. lol

@Haunted Dollie: So wait, are ocs okay to use in fandoms for you? I'm a little confused with how you worded that. Also, I don't see Inuyasha twice. I would love to do any of those fandoms with you/

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:25:26 )

@Eliah: oh it is fine I was sure everyone was focusing on t’e event and working on getting all the items. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:43:45 )

@Roshan: Actually, been plotting for when I move to Iowa. lol So I hadn't even been on the site in awhile

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:59:00 )

@Eliah: oh! Well I can help you out with the event items if you want. Moving is always fun! I wish I could move

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 03:26:57 )

@Roshan: Sure, if you like. ^^

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 03:37:26 )

@Eliah: yep I do like! And I don’t mind helping at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 03:41:05 )

@Roshan: Sure! I'd be grateful for any help. I have less than 50 shells

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 03:43:53 )

@Eliah: alright well as far as I know it is running another week so we have some time lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:14:41 )

@Roshan: Sweet! That's great.
||

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:35:13 )

@Eliah: right! You will have them all in no time. Lol
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.