Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Lazy Days in the Sun

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:59:18 )
@dragoness129: Hey there!!!

@tuijp: Not at all! * A* !!!!
I grew up with a bunch of cats/dogs.
I've never had a chicken... but they're adorable, so I'm sure I'd find a way to get along. >:3c

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 09:24:28 )

@Yandere: you're in luck then. I have 2 dogs myself and take care of my bro's dog when he's at work, a cat, 2 in 2 weeks and 4 chickens

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 13:47:05 )

I miss having all the extra time for events.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:05:30 )
I'll share my items with you! I think the only other thing I want from this event is another pair of the beach babe trunks. Anything else I get is yours (:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:10:12 )

-kisses- I do like having extra event sets though to sit on for years down the road. ^_^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:17:01 )
-hugs- Yep, let's hope that we get you a few! :D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:19:29 )

Yeah, still quite a while for posting.
Do you just want to post all day? lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:20:18 )
Umm, I wanted to do other things today, too, but if you want, I don't really mind.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:21:55 )

It's your birthday though, you have to give me input on what YOU want to do, silly. :P

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 23:06:28 )
@tuijp: AHHHH. PUPPIES AND CAT. YES.
* A* !!! It would be a great time hanging out then!

Are the chickens friendly? I've always wanted to hold a chicken. q vq

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 09:28:07 )

@Yandere: and a kitten in 2 weeks

They don't like being picked up too much, but, when you do, the.love snuggling and cuddling.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 20:52:16 )
@tuijp: Ahhhhhh. That's awesome!!! * A* I have two cats myself. They're spoiled babies. /pats

Haaa. One of mine loves cuddling and being pet and the other wants nothing to do with me.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 07:49:10 )
My shadows the only one that walks beside me

@Yandere: my cat only likes to be picked up when no one is watching and so we can look outside together. Good thing, because he's pretty heavy.
Only one of my dogs likes to be picked up.
My chickens think the picking up part is scary but do like the cuddles after.

My shallow heart's the only thing thats beating

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 13:03:01 )
@tuijp: xD That's the funniest thing. xD Oh gosh, my cats LOVE to look outside, akfdshgadsg. We have their cat house thing right near the door and they always stare outside as often as they can. Hahah.
Ajhfkadsjgsad I want a puppers, but I really need to wait until I get a house. :c Landlord won't allow it, which I understand. I'm also away from the house for 12 hours a day, so it wouldn't be fair to the little guy. /sighs

AHKFJDHJG AHHHHI want to cuddle with a chickennnn. They're so cute. q vq

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 13:12:05 )

@Yandere: He loves looking out into the garden, to see the birds that land and eat. He also likes sitting at my bedroom window, looking at the neighbours.
Come over and you can enjoy 3 of them while my bro is at work (otherwise, you can enjoy 2 of them)
They are. 1 of them, the smallest, also make really cute little noises when you talk to her.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 13:35:56 )
@tuijp: Hehe. I think cats like to see what's going on outside. I know there's a lot of birds and other cats in my area, so he's usually watching them. He'll even peek his head outside the living room window underneath the blinds to see what's happening outside. xD I mean, we found him outside, so maybe he's just curious about it? He's also a giant scaredy cat, so he doesn't like to go farther than his whiskers leaning outside the door. At least we won't need to worry about him running outside. u vu ///

Haahaha. Does he claim one of them? xD I can understand that. fjdsgsd. chickens are just so cute. q vq
And so fluffy.
I wish I had a large space in the backyard to just keep a chicken. It would be so cool.
Are chickens normally pretty social? o:

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 13:40:53 )

@Yandere: My cat is also scared of a lot of things. Like the other day, he was sitting on the dinning table when my brother came in. He got so scared, he fell off the table.
He's also afraid of my feet most of the time.

It's my brother's dog and only with me when he's at work. When my bro is at home, the dog's is in their house as well.

Chickens are extremely social. When I go into the garden, they follow me around. Can't get the laundry up with at least 3 of them around me, wondering what I'm doing.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 13:53:53 )
@tuijp: Oh nooo. What a silly cat! I think both of my cats are a bit jumpy, but one more so than the other. I'll be walking around with a plastic bag and he'll just dive for cover.
They both can never be found once a vacuum goes off though. > > ;;;

Ohhh, fair enough! Two is still good! After all I have to hands! >:3c One for each and pet them like crazy. hehe.

Are they really??? Oh my gosh!! * A* !
I just think they're so cute. afdksj. I mean... I think most animals are cute, so that's all I got. lmao.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 14:19:22 )

@Yandere: Same here, but also with the broom >.>

One will sit on your lap for petting. She loves attention.
The other is old, deaf and mostly blind. You'll have to go to him for petting.

My chickens are one of the cutest. Took one inside for a bit a few weeks ago (she had a cold) and she just sat on my lap, not minding the dogs or cat.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 14:23:03 )
omg, I have 8,888 volts and 99 seashells. squints

@tuijp: I don't have a broom, otherwise I'm sure they'd be afraid of that too!

Awwwh. Those are the best kinds! I went to my co-workers house the other day and I pet the dog so much it jumped onto the couch and hung out with me for awhile. It was such a good puppers. = w= !!!
10/10 would chase around to pet though, it's okay!

ASfhkasjd ahhhhhhhhhh. I forget that animals can get sick sometimes. ;;; Poor chicken. They're doing better though?? q vq

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.