Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach I need... tons of sunscreen! ACK!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 20:19:22 )
@taemins lover: >:3c Exactly. Heheuhehehe.
Anywho, how've you been?

@kvothaniel: I actually haven't. xD I'm been lucky, I guess. I always hear tons of bad stories though, so I suppose that's why.
I have gotten sunburnt a few times, but I hate being in the sun in general- it makes me sleepy.
I've passed out tanning before. = A=

@lance: rip ur skin

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 20:53:21 )

press f to respect.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 20:58:47 )
kajgkasjge

presses f button

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:00:40 )
@Yandere: Falling asleep while tanning sounds.. dangerous lol. It wasn't a tanning bed was it?

Presses F :D

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:02:33 )

my body thanks you for this respect

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:18:36 )
@kvothaniel: It is! xD I just can't help it! Sunlight makes me sleepy! Especially when I'm comfy and laying down. gkjasgads.
Ahhaaanoooo. I would never be able to fall asleep in one of those- I think they're terrifying.
It was usually outside in my backyard! * A*

@lance: hopefully it gets better. u wu

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:21:48 )
@Yandere: I've been afraid of those things since I've watched that one Final Destination movie x3. Anyone seen the one with the tanning bed scene?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:31:38 )
@kvothaniel: RIGHT? They're terrifying if you really think about it. > > ;;;;
YES. KJAFKSJG AHHH. I'm more scared of things because of the final fantasy movies tbh.
Like, I want to get laser eye surgery because my eyes are horrible.... but they had that in there and it burned her eye. I don't even know if it's possible, but even the smallest chance is... terrifying.

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:36:20 )

@kvothaniel: YO I WAS LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT THAT SCENE TO A COWORKER THE OTHER DAY

like hell no im never getting in a tanning bed bye LOL

just a gloomy ghost

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:42:05 )
YES. STAYS 400 FEET AWAY FROM TANNING BEDS. faksjdhgaksg.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:49:25 )
Hey just stopping on in, I always put suntan lotion on but the first time I end up going swImming and sun tanning I end up burning. But once I peel or shed I have a tan. It is a bit strange.

@Yandere: having a sunburn on the face is the worst, do you have any aloe vera cooling gel to help it not hurt as bad, and to help it heal? Sorry to ask

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 21:57:20 )
Yeah, Final Destination killed so many things for me xD. I was like 'wow, if I go into a tanning bed, I could fry to a crisp and die!' lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 22:10:43 )
@unicorn: It really is! TT __ TT
I don't actually- but it doesn't hurt at all right now??? It must have just been a minor sunburn, since it just left my face a little red. Made it seem like I was blushing. xD I guess I managed to put on enough sunblock where it wasn't too bad.
Don't be sorry! It's an honest question! I'm pretty much like an open book anyway, don't be afraid to ask! : D

@kvothaniel: Seriously. = _____ =
I'm just... terrified of everything though, so that doesn't help.
Like wood on the back of a car.... elevators, nail guns, airplanes. /shudders

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 22:26:45 )
@Yandere: Ooh okay, and Sorry to hear that you don't sadly have any of the aloe vera cooling gel, that stuff works wonders when sunburns are bad. But I am glad to hear that it isnt that bad. And thanks for telling me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 22:27:51 )
@unicorn: Yeah. If it was really bad, I probably would have went out to go get some, but it didn't hurt at all- even to the touch!
It's pretty much gone now too, and it was on Friday, so I like to think I'm okay. u vu !!!
Of course! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 22:53:17 )
@Yandere: well that is very cool to hear, my mum, my little unicorn and I went out to tbe lake yesterday but only so my mum could by a park sticker. It was packed on both sides of the park and there was no place to park.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:24:30 )
@unicorn: Oh yikes! I was going to say going to the lake sounds fun- but just to get a park sticker... and it being packed. Idk anymore.

I'm pretty excited because the hubby and I are going to do some walking soon! Which means I can get back into Pokemon go! >:3c

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:37:41 )
Pale people unite

I literally don't burn or tan , I just stay ghostly which is not generally considered a good look for summer. :vanora_sweat:

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:42:49 )
@artits: Whaaat, really? o:
I mean I don't tan... because I don't leave the house. |||OTL. The only time I'm really outside is if I'm doing something work related or something.
u vu
I don't mind it too much- my hubby likes me pale. xD

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:49:59 )
@Yandere: yeah people were even parking on the road were we are to drive that is just how packed it was. That is very good to hear that you can get into playing pokemon go again.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.