Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach mermicorn (half mermaid & half unicorn)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:16:02 )

@Mermicorn: hmmm I think all I have to do is put out tons of candy for you...candy fishies!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:32:44 )
@Interstellar Fairy: when I went to the beauty store, and they had
a lot of those dip nail polishes, and gel nail polishes.

@Roshan: yeah it will take some time, and lots of time to get a 1k in seashells

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:34:41 )
@Roshan: do you mean like a gooey fish, some gummy fish?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:38:54 )

@Unicorn: right!! It is so hard to get to that 1k shell point! Some are already there and I am just like whoo! How do you do that?

@Mermicorn: You know like gummy bears but shaped like fish?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:41:57 )
@Roshan: yes those might work, but then what after you do catch me? that is if you can catch me!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:48:13 )
@Unicorn: That's really cool. =] I've never tried dip nails but they look cool.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:48:50 )
-The Narwhal Jingle plays in my mind and I bob my head to the jingle with a huge smile plastered on my face-

So, I just got back from the doctors office aaaaaaand...

I got bitten by a brown recluse and am having an allergic reaction to the venom! Yaaaaaaaay!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:55:13 )
@Kvothaniel: I really don't like those spiders will you be okay like no skin graphs right. is it really bad?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:59:30 )
I have an abscess that's quite large at the moment, but I don't think it's getting any larger. I do have a growing infection stretching across my abdomen. I think it got me while I was sleeping, cause it bit me almost on my waist. I've been bitten by one before a couple of years ago and it just left a large abscess under my skin that went away on its own after a while without the need of a doctor, but this one is causing problems. I'm probably allergic to it and each exposure to the venom is going to be increasingly worse. Let's hope I don't get bit again because then I may need a skin graft D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:05:25 )
@Roshan: they're not sleeping and have been posting all night, to be having that many already.

@Kvothaniel: Oooh Ouch, I would be looking for that spider and lighting it with a blow torch.
sorry to say, I know some like spiders, and some don't. to each their own.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:27:33 )
*Plops in*
I think I need a wardrobe change for this event.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:30:15 )
Yeah, I normally don't mind spiders as long as they stay off of me. They get too close and they're liable to get smashed. Especially now that this is happening to me D:<

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:41:57 )

@Unicorn: ah. Well I seriously do not have the time to be doing such things like that.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:43:58 )

@Mermicorn: then I would keep you and take care of you forever and protect you! -pets-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:47:57 )
I've been bitten by brown recluse 4 times. Once as a child, once as a teen, and twice as a adult.
Usually I roll on them at night. It's always been on the back somewhere.
My brother was bitten on the arm as a child and on the back of the neck as a adult.
My room is closer to the woods, so they come in my room more often.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:49:37 )
@Bone Wench: yes, that you do need a new wardrobe, what have you been up to lately? You need a sticky traps all over the place than

@Kvothaniel: I think it is time for a blow torch, a brand new sleeping bag so you can put a sticky tape so they can get stuck and not bite you.

@Roshan: Ooh I know what you mean on that. And that would be nice. Thanks curls up to you

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:52:05 )

@Bone Wench: oh when that happens just soak a cloth in apple cider vinegar and put it over the bite. It is a natural antibiotic and pulls the poison out as well.

@Mermicorn: so.....can I keep you?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:57:40 )
@Roshan: yes, but do I really need to be kept in a small area I like having some space and free time.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 00:01:08 )

@Mermicorn: you can be the lady of the lake here. It is a very large lake. *pets and feeds gummy fishes-
Questing: !

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 00:06:12 )
@Roshan: it is a bit hard when you have
to take care, or help take care of a little kid.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.