Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I once again have interneeeet!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 00:39:24 )
It is so fucking beautiful. /sobsob

I HAVE SO MANY FUCKING UPDATES, GUYS. JESUS.

Y'know I broke up with David. I had planned to be single for a while.

Got swept off my damned feet.

GOT SWEPT EVEN HARDER, BY THE WAY. I fell quick and fucking hard. I don't even do rebounds. I'm not ready to even type the fucking 'L' word, but so fucking close... I can pinpoint it to one small moment when I joined him at work one Friday (drives a linehaul/semi for 4-5 hours, switches trucks, comes back)... I fell asleep in the passenger seat. Woke up to him signing and dancing to Moves Like Jagger as he drove. And I mean, fucking into it.

I'm all moved into my new apartment for almost two weeks now. Unpacking a ton tonight.

Uhh. He's moving in.

We're gonna save so fucking much on rent. >___> This was half us being together every day anyway, so no big difference, and half financially responsible.

We... Are moving quick af. I know this.

But... I don't care.

I've not been this happy in so fucking long. Happy with life in general.

YOU TAKE THIS HAPPY RANT, GUYS. YOU FUCKING TAKE IT.
Also Pixel on Solia.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 00:49:38 )
@Pixel: Wooooohooo! So glad you can come online more often!
I am so happy for you and that your life is going great! Don't feel bad about how fast or slow your relationship goes. Each relationship is different and when you feel it is right. It is right! I love your happy rants! I WILL TAKE IT!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 07:16:20 )

Hey no worries at moving quick! sometimes it works! my husband and I moved in after being together for about 2 months, and we've been together for 12 years now.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.