Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Hereditary

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:24:13 )
Oh boy. I just watched this juggernaut and it messed me up. To be fair, it preyed on some specific fears and traumas of mine and I spent most of the movie in a panic attack. That said, I can’t really comment on it since I was very out of my mind for most of it. It looked good and I’d like to rewatch it now that I know what to expect.

My girlfriend just read that the director’s goal was to “open a chute under the audience and drop them into Hell” and I certainly think that’s accurate lmao.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.
previously keef with a k

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 15:47:07 )
I saw this with my dad on Tuesday and it honestly messed me up really good. I don’t know if it was worse because I have PTSD but parts of that movie just lingered and messed with my head for days.
Not going to lie, it still is to a smaller degree.

On another note, the movie did its job. It was very well done, the acting was incredible, and the play on human emotion was something else entirely.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:50:47 )
Quiet! Lady Luna is speaking!- - - -
. . . you guys are seriously making me wanna watch it.
- - - -All right, she is finished. You may speak again.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 01:22:20 )
My sister watched and her husband is 100% sure it's not supernatural only psychological and she thinks it could be both xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.