Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports tights and tights stripes layering..??

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 12:58:03 )
so hello im new and im noob hehe forgive me ^~^

so is the stripes tights for the tights??
cuz I bought some black tights and sky stripes and was hoping to get sky and black striped stockings but the stripes were persistent to be underneath the black tights...
so I put on the black tights then put the sky stripes but the stripes wont appear..
so I removed the black tights and see the stripes on my avi's legs T.T
any kind of help would be very much appreciated
sorry for being noob TT ~ TT

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 14:13:32 )
@Queen: Hi, so sorry for the headache of figuring out the layering for the tights. Good news, it's nothing you're doing wrong. We are reworking a few items and how they layer which is causing this issue. It should be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you need any further assistance. Glad to have you return and give Voltra a try! :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 14:14:52 )
Also, make sure the stripes you have are for the right item... Weve got ones for stockings/long socks, and ones for tights. Could that be your issue?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 14:25:47 )
@fozzy: oh haha thats great thank you very much for making this site better and better each time. best of luck to you ppl. :D

@RHys luna emweise: nah...im pretty sure they're the ones that go upto the waist :T
thanks for the tip tho :o
have a cookie
Ping to notiiicee!!

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 13:08:38 )
@queen: Resolved/Answered, Locking topic now, if you need this unlocked for any reason please don't hesitate to message me c:
relocated to Death c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.