Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Forum Settings image size limits suggestion

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 20:11:52 )
I know I saw the limits somewhere but I wanted to double check them, but I can't find them again.

I'd like to suggest that they be added to the 'Forum Settings' tab.
That way whenever someone goes to edit their signature or post style, they'll be reminded of the limits. :vanora_glasses:

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 23:59:33 )
This is the limit i think

Anonymous:
We have image size limits to the forums. All images will not exceed 1080px by 906px. Anything larger than these pixel dimensions will automatically be scaled down, while maintaining the aspect ratio.

Similarly, we are updating our rules regarding images in posts. Any image larger than 300px in height for signatures and 200px in height for post decorations are not allowed. You may post an image larger than limits in any post as long as it is not consecutive. Please feel free to use the [spoiler] bb code for large images to reduce page scrolling. Please be aware of these changes to the rules as we will be enforcing them immediately.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:42:14 )
@Raxton: Yes, this was it.
Thank you. ^^
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 14:11:12 )
@Rallaa: forwarding your suggestion to the team c:
relocated to Death c:

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 14:28:16 )
Shouldn't be hard to add a "reminder" for convenience to the actual settings page. I cant say when this addition will be made.

You can always find our forums rules stickied at the top of the of the New and Updates forum. :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.